Thread: Feel my frustration

Feel my frustration

I just got a package from UD that is suppose to be a 2004 UD Legends card auto by Dick Butkus SP (bv $300)that I redeemed in MARCH 3RD of 2005. I open it up and it is a Dick Butkus auto but it is 2005 legends (also SP BV $150) I called UD and they understand that they have accidently shipped the wrong auto to not just me. They are going to call me back about how to resolve this later today oh and they want to sent me some free packs because I have waited so long grrrrrrr What would you guys do?

I understand that your upset. But look at it this way. You are getting free packs and may get to keep the card you already recieved and then the right one. That is what happened to me. I recieved the wrong card. I got to keep it. I then recieved 5 packs and the right card. It actually paid off.

Yeah, plus they'll probably be hot packs!!

Good luck!!

I'd just sit back a reep the benefiets! Call offen, act disgruntled, and who knows, maybe they send you more stuff!!!