Thread: Leaf Limited Rip-Off

Leaf Limited Rip-Off

What do you think I should do? I bought a pack/box of 2005 Leaf Limited. First one ever. I bought it from my local dealer and saw him pull it straight from a sealed case so I know it wasn''t tampered with. I bought it and took it home. When I opened it up, there was only 2 cards in the box, a Brian Griese base and a silver spotlight Steve McNair. That was it. No Auto, No GU Cards, nothing. Needless to say, I was and am pissed about this. I've already sent an e-mail to Donruss. Think they'll make it right?

Chris

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Yeah, I would just keep hounding Donruss about it. You got shorted two cards and a GU or AUTO.

They should replace the box.

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Well you should call donruss, instead of emailing them (it takes forever that way) You will probably have to send the box back to them with the 2 cards and I am sure they will replace it..

I'll probably do that Monday. Are they there on Weekends or just Mon-Fri?

Quote Originally Posted by BynesFan
    I'll probably do that Monday. Are they there on Weekends or just Mon-Fri?

Who knows... I would call them asap, if no one is there then call back on monday. You spent alot of money for those cards, so I am sure that they will back it up, just sucks that you have to pay to ship their stuff back to them. Where is the quality control at?

I`ve had that happen before. Don`t remember what product it was. Never bothered with it though. Like they`re gonna believe you or even care.