Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Updated List FS/FT

     
  1. #1

    Updated List FS/FT

    Just finished updating my site and adding some autos game used, and inserts. Looking to sell or trade. I accept paypal, Checks and money orders, (they must clear first). My set wants are on my site as well. Thnakyou and have a nice day. GO USA (girls hockey win 6-0 over switzerland)

  2. #2
    i could use these
    tatum bell foudations auto
    marcus allen preferred auto
    tiki barber patch /21
    eli manning leaf certified jersey rc

    i got more

  3. #3
    Hey!!

    I could really use these!

    LMK

    UD Foundations Tatum Bell # sf-tb

    Leaf Certified Materials mirror white (dk Blue) Ashley Lelie #34 222/250

    Reflections Focus on the future Ashley Lelie rainbow #fo-al 67/85

  4. #4
    i also liked these
    cadillac williams reflections jersey
    chris brown signature threads
    charlie frye topps chrome black ref /100

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by arod812
    i could use these
    tatum bell foudations auto
    marcus allen preferred auto
    tiki barber patch /21
    eli manning leaf certified jersey rc

    i got more

    tatum Bell is gone
    I have the others though

  6. #6
    april...lmk on the cards ive been wanting from you..thanks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by elway4ever
    Hey!!

    I could really use these!

    LMK

    UD Foundations Tatum Bell # sf-tb

    Leaf Certified Materials mirror white (dk Blue) Ashley Lelie #34 222/250

    Reflections Focus on the future Ashley Lelie rainbow #fo-al 67/85

    tell me little more about this card

    Shaun Alexander (SP)

  8. #8
    arod do you have a site .


    andrade please list what you wanted again. I totally for got. My fault. I think you eamiled them to me but I can't get into my email.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tazmocan
    tell me little more about this card

    Shaun Alexander (SP)
    It is a Shaun Alexander UD SP Authentics Fabrics single


    LMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •