Thread: need advice on cards

need advice on cards

I bought 3 packs of '05 bowman chrome and all but 1 card was damaged all in the same area of the cards(all the right sides of the cards were chipped)thankfully the good gard had no damage.Should i contact bowman and see what they can do for me or should i just forget it? any help would be great..

Quote Originally Posted by pats1fan
    I bought 3 packs of '05 bowman chrome and all but 1 card was damaged all in the same area of the cards(all the right sides of the cards were chipped)thankfully the good gard had no damage.Should i contact bowman and see what they can do for me or should i just forget it? any help would be great..
    contact their customer service dep`t and see what they say. They may want you to send the cards to them. They will replace them I would think. Is it worth the hassle though? It`s up to you.

I would contact customer services for sure. However, I would not get my hopes up.

-Lewis
    Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady
    ”Bruise Brothers”, “Grind Line”, “Russian 5”
    Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Mike Modano
    “Motor City Bad Boys”, “Fab 5”, Michael Jordan, Penny
    Mike Tyson, Brian Stann, CM Punk, Tiger Woods