View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who Would Do This Trade?? Please Respond

I Am Getting:

Torii Hunter Sweet Spot Autograph(on Ball) Bv 30
    Jonathan Vilma Ud Foundations Auto Bv 20(unlisted)
    Quentin Jammer Contenders Roy Auto #ed/25 Bv 60(unlisted)
    Emeka Okafor Topps Luxury Box Auto #ed/30 Bv 80-90

Other Person Would Get

Bowmans Best Ultimate Coverage Alex Smith/ Jason Campbell Dual Auto/patch #ed/25 Bv 250

Not Sure How To Post A "poll" Thread So Bear With Me.

Yes Or No????????????????????????????

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    It might just be me, but I would not pull the trigger. I would try to keep the BV a little more proportioned. You might be getting the same value or more, but the truth is that the Alex Smith/Jason Campbell dual auto patch is worth way more than the other cards.

-Lewis
    Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady
    ”Bruise Brothers”, “Grind Line”, “Russian 5”
    Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Mike Modano
    “Motor City Bad Boys”, “Fab 5”, Michael Jordan, Penny
    Mike Tyson, Brian Stann, CM Punk, Tiger Woods

i would do it, thats just me, i dont think alex smith is going to do anything so the value of the card might drop, but thats just me, either way u will have great cards

just to let everyone know, i'm not even considering doing this trade, i'm just trying to get other feedback. total bv would go 50 in his favor and its four cards for one

I'd do it, Smith and Campbell are just possibilities at this point. Personally I think that card is way over valued, but regardless you're getting some nice cards of proven players.

I would do it as well. Being a Niners fan, I can honestly say Smith is going to get worse before he gets better. He doesn't have the line to protect him right now. His cards will probably be similar to David Carr's.

Yea do id do it to Alex smith and Jason Cambell are soon to be no names

Hmm Hell No would be the best response.

Torii Hunter Sweet Spot Autograph(on Ball) Bv 30
    Jonathan Vilma Ud Foundations Auto Bv 20(unlisted)
    Quentin Jammer Contenders Roy Auto #ed/25 Bv 60(unlisted)
    Emeka Okafor Topps Luxury Box Auto #ed/30 Bv 80-90

A. Okafor autos are a dime a dozen, that particular set he had parallels upon parallels.
    B. Torii Hunter Autos are common.
    C. Vilma autos arent exactly tearing it up judging by the estimated bv and the fact he is not a major offensive star(football seems to rely heavily on its offensive stars to sell the hobby and that seems to ring true on ebay)
    D. Dont really know much about Jammer so i dont what to say on him

Your getting a combined 4 autos for 1 dual and the bv is not in your favor regardless how you look at it. If anything sell the dual and buy all that crap your trading for and have money left over. Smith and Campbell are not soon to be nobodies as some ignorant people believe. They may not be HOFers but they will be more than no names. Just IMO all around but that dual patch/auto is a far better card and likely a far harder to find pull than any of the crap you are being offered.

i wouldnt do it, no matter what you think of alex smith and jason cambpell. trading 4 lesser value cards for one higher is kind of dumb. like bravesfan4life says, just sell it and buy those cards if you really want them.

Quote Originally Posted by sHiNo
    just sell it and buy those cards if you really want them.
    here! here!

I would sell it too. You really don`t want those other 4 cards, do you? If you really want to make a trade, then trade that dual for something much better, like a Brett Favre card or Tomlinson. You can definitely trade much better than those other 4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast