Thread: Vintage Braves lot FS/FT

Vintage Braves lot FS/FT

Looking to move a good lot of Vintage Milwaukee Braves cards. Complete '58 team set and other years. Aaron, Spahn, Mathews. 112 cards in all and I don't want to break them up. Scans can be seen here:

http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=lur...ID=2760172&T=1

I am keeping the '57 team set but all others are available. Trade for Milwaukee Brewers stuff, esp. Rickie Weeks that I need or sell for around $200 (paypal only).

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Moved to the Baseball Card Trading Forum.

Also, Please resize your banner to no larger than 100 pixels high x 300 pixels wide.

Thanks,

Rick

I am interested in any or all of the Milwaukee Braves cards. I have Milwaukee Brewer cards from 1971 to 1990 available for trade. Let me know if you want me to put together a list of what I have to trade.

Depeneds what you got I guess. I've got a big binder with all of the Topps team sets put together but I might be interested in other brands if you've got a lot.

Could break up the lot for lots of Weeks base cards and parallels

I've also got a lot of oddball singles. Listed are a few. I can pull all the Brewers from these sets if interested. I would be trading a whole lot of Brewers cards for a few vintage baseball if you are interested. I'm also okay to wait to see if someone else wants all your Braves cards--I obviously don't have enough trade material for all of them. Let me know.

Yount, Robin:
    1984 Ralston Purina: #21
    1984 Topps All-Star Glossy 40: #36
    1986 Fleer League Leaders: #44
    1986 True Value SuperStars: #11
    1988 Topps Kmart: #33 (2)
    1993 Duracell Series 1: #16 (4)
    1993 Fleer Fruit of the Loom: #65
    1994 Church’s Chicken: #25

Molitor, Paul:
    1987 Donruss Highlights: #29
    1988 Topps Kmart: #17 (2)
    1992 Post: #17

Cooper, Cecil:
    1981 Drake’s: #16
    1983 Drake’s: #6
    1984 Drake’s: #8
    1984 Ralston Purina: #27
    1984 Topps All-Star Glossy 40: #34
    1987 Fleer Baseball’s Award Winner: #10

$80 paypal takes them all. Need the room and don't wanna list each and pay fees. The '54 Mathews is gone as is the '61 Mathews.

Boo-I think I'm just gonna look for paypal for now, thanks.

I may go for that.
    So, there's 110 Milwaukee Braves cards left?
    Al

actually the '58 all-star Mathews is gone as well now. 107 left. I've got about 15-20 doubles too if you wan't me to throw them in.

Ok,
    It's a good thing my computer crashed just before I sent the Paypal.
    Let's start this over again. For your 107 vintage Braves:
    How about $70 Paypal and $10 through the mail.
    or
    $70 Paypal and the 7 Weeks cards I listed in the trade and a BC Hernan Iribarren.
    Or
    I could look deeper for more Weeks cards.
    Last edited by just-for-cards; 02-16-2006 at 11:43 PM. Reason: added info