Busted a few 2005 Ultra Packs MOJO!!!

Bought 5 packs today, heres the goods:

Gold Medallion
    Peyton Manning #1

Rookies:
    Roddy White #227
    AND THE MOJO!!!
    5 Cardboard Inserts

But seriously, if you are making the set, LMK what you need and I'll see if I can help.
    -Steven-
    Looking for RAY ALLEN! 962 Different Ray Allens and counting... Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I did 1 box and about 4 packs the good card was a adam "pacman"jones rc and a few inserts,let me know what u gpt for base.

AND THE MOJO!!!
    5 Cardboard Inserts

how much in trade for these....are they stamped 1/1...lol..at least im not the only one with bad luck bro..i never pull crap..thats why i leave the pack picking to the wife and daughter

Aweome pulls on the Cardbaord Inserts, Congrats man....lol

Are they FS/FT???

Thanks to all those who have replied. Ive decided I will go ahead and include a cardboard insert as a bonus in each of my next five transactions...as a way of saying 'Thanks for the Trade' ;)

Quote Originally Posted by pats1fan
    I did 1 box and about 4 packs the good card was a adam "pacman"jones rc and a few inserts,let me know what u gpt for base.
    Heres the base I pulled other than the White RC:

5, 9, 10, 16, 22, 25, 26, 30, 38, 44, 45, 56, 60, 61, 75, 76, 81, 86, 90, 100, 101, 105, 107, 108, 113, 116, 124, 139, 140, 150, 165, 170, 174, 176, 180, 189, 196, 200.

LMK if you need any.
    Thanks-Steven