Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Arrow Any Julius Jones or Jerry Rice Fans Here?

    I have a Gridiron Gear Jones 2 Color Patch /10, and a Gridiron Gear Jerry Rice 3 Color Patch /50 for sale or trade for hockey.

    Pics are available, shoot me a reasonable offer by PM if you just can't pass up buying one or both. Thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Im interested in the Rice
    I dont have any hockey, but please feel free to heck my site out anyways
    thanks

    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/tmgrnzx9r.html

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    hockey

    02 bowman kristian huselius-FOTG-jersey/red
    02 bowman mike comrie-FOTG-jersey/3 colors/white/red/brown
    02 bowman young stars pavel datsyuk/mike fisher-fabric of the future-dual jersey #erd187/220
    02 bowman Robyn Regeher-young stars-jersey/black
    02 bowman Kyle Calder-young stars-jersey/white



    any intrest in any of those

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  5. #4
    I like both. Love that set. Also, dont have an hockey, sold all I had, but lemme know if you like anything else I had that you may like.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tmgrnzx9r
    Im interested in the Rice
    I dont have any hockey, but please feel free to heck my site out anyways
    thanks

    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/tmgrnzx9r.html
    Didn't see anything I can use, sorry

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by andrade
    hockey

    02 bowman kristian huselius-FOTG-jersey/red
    02 bowman mike comrie-FOTG-jersey/3 colors/white/red/brown
    02 bowman young stars pavel datsyuk/mike fisher-fabric of the future-dual jersey #erd187/220
    02 bowman Robyn Regeher-young stars-jersey/black
    02 bowman Kyle Calder-young stars-jersey/white



    any intrest in any of those
    Nothing there I can use, sorry

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    I like both. Love that set. Also, dont have an hockey, sold all I had, but lemme know if you like anything else I had that you may like.
    Only two cards of limited interest were lower ends, the Jurevecious auto and Edgar Martinez bat. Not something I would trade for the patches though, sorry

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #9

  11. #10
    Don't have any hockey. If you would check my trade list to see if there is anything you can use for the Rice. Thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on