Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wcw autos

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See http://jnksales.ecrater.com/'s Items on eBay

Wcw autos

WELL WE DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO SEE WHAT WE COULD DO, IM LOOKING FOR VERY WORTHWHILE TRADES ON THESE, I WILL ENTERTAIN OFFERS AND CHECK BUCKETS.

http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/...TOPPS%20AUTOS/

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

haha what...flair?
    the word "trades" scares me with that card since i have only seen one...
    Last edited by geoffyb; 12-19-2012 at 01:38 PM.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Well do to improper messages and posts, please close this thread, some people act like they are the only ones to have certain cards in the world, for someone who does not know what i have in my collection, they need to concern themsleves with themselves, if you do not beleive i have the card, then dont offer a trade or a purchase, keep your comments to yourself, so you have only seen one it does not mean that only one was made nor does it mean that no one else in the world can pull or purchase the cards from boxes, shows, other forums, ebay etc. I will keep the cards and take them to the next show i go to or just keep them to relish the fact i have something thousands of people want but cant have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

good luck with that. i asked you a price for everything and to post a different scan provjng you have the card in a pm. one would understand why this would need to be done since only one has ever been seen and its the same scan that is all over the internet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

furthermore i know that the owner of the flair auto was offered several thousand dollars for the card at one time. that would be a huge risk to send someone that much in cards when they cant prove they have the card.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

I fully understand your point of view, i can more than prove i have the card, im just not going to, i asked for offers i never set up any deals, im not one make a deal on a card that would potentially put 1000's of cards or dollars at risk in my care or someone elses, any deal that i would have made would have been done either thru the forum on here with escrow or in person in a very public place so both sides can be comfortable with the deal. But end result, too much drama over one card so no deals to be made

SCF Rewards
    Country

we just want proof. on tne show and tell portion of this forum a guy has twice claimed to have the mysterio wcw auto but wont follow up with proof. we all know certain ones are rare and i have owned a majority of the set with the excdptions of mysterio, bulldog, flair and booker t. its easy to claim you have something by having a scan but with a card as fabled as this you gotta back it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to agree with geof on this point hes not startin any drama just askin to see proof is all
    Besides I dont see what the big deal of providing proof i guess if it gave people a piece of mind i would gladly post a pic of me holding the card with my screen name. But thats just me and my 2 cents
    Last edited by detroittigerfan76; 12-19-2012 at 05:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya know, if someone asks to see a card, be it flair or just some nobody auto, you are SUPPOSED to show it. everyone wants to see what the card looks like an evaluate its condition. no one will buy a card without seeing it first. if you are expecting to make a blind sale or trade you're barking up the wrong tree man.

you cant expect a legit offer if the potential buyer/trader cant even see ™™™ their gettin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast