Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Does This Say???........

What Does This Say???........

I recieved this Livan Hernandez autograph from one of my TTM requests and he sent back my index card signed with a really neat inscription. I can make out "#61" and "2005 Nationals" but what did he write down to the left of "#61"?

http://chipper10.myphotoalbum.com/vi...&id=hernan_jpg

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

EDIT: Sorry wrong side of the card.

it looks like liar or something...I know thats wrong, I have no idea though.

-chris

Quote Originally Posted by CrawfordFan13
    lol I know Im wrong but it looks like it says lion.
    Yeah, I thought it said lion too. Maybe it's a nickname or something.

I would guess Livan, but not sure why it would be down there.

I've looked at others and the only thing I can think of is 'Livan' ... maybe it's just supposed to be 'Hernandez' on the top.

Quote Originally Posted by kr580
    I've looked at others and the only thing I can think of is 'Livan' ... maybe it's just supposed to be 'Hernandez' on the top.
    I think your getting to something there. When you look at the first letter in the signature it looks like an "H" so maybe the top is just Hernandez and then he wrote Livan under it; even though it sounds kinda strange.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast