Thread: Koren Robinson

Koren Robinson

Have a 2003 Fleer Showcase Hot Hands Jersey Vard.... Blue Jersey with white (looks like paint) from the Reebok logo.....#ered to something or another, will have to look..... I collect Grossman.....

not a very good description.
    3ed to something r another
    should have card in hand when u post so that we know excatly what you are tlking about.

man why do some people insist on ripping on other people if you have something to say keep it to yourself of email it to them. Don't put it on the actual thread. He gave plenty of info to know what the card was...This is how arguements start. Gatorbravo is an excellent trader, great guy....

Clay
    claybate

clay i just like to know wha t# is on card i always give out that info
    you kknow me man i am not trying to rip any one.

I wasn't really talking about you. The other guy though didn't need to chime in...

Clay

Originally posted by claybate
    man why do some people insist on ripping on other people if you have something to say keep it to yourself of email it to them. Don't put it on the actual thread. He gave plenty of info to know what the card was...This is how arguements start. Gatorbravo is an excellent trader, great guy....

Clay
    claybate
    well, i was interested in the card........now days that is not enough info with so many game-used they are making....
    IF U HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME POSTING THAT U SHOULD HAVE PM ME OR EMAILED ME!

Hey I'm interested....whats the BV and how much will you sell for? I will also trade...check out my website