Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to trade

Looking to trade

http://photobucket.com/albums/c74/hitemhard06/

There's a link to my photobucket.

Looking for Vincent Jackson or anything that catches my eye

Like ronnie Brown, Williams jersey and auto, as well as the Staley and Mcallister cards on your site LMK if we vcan make a trade

I have a Reggie Brown auto, not Ronnie Brown, and its on ebay. All the other ones are available, but I dont see anything I need on your site, thanks though.

I like a few of your things. I have a few Vincent Jackson RCs on my page. Check it out as see if you need anything.

I could use the Roy Williqms Limited jsy.

Craigerman - Yes I like all three of the VJ's you have. LMK what it is you like on my site.

Joker - What do you have?

Check my tradelist, everything is upto date. I dont think I have any V Jacksons though.

Sorry joker I dont see anything that I would trade for the Williams right now, thanks though.

i like the ronnie brown auto and the carlos francis auto check my photobucket adn lmk its in my sig

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast