Cards for Sale! Way below book value!!!

I am selling my whole collection (except for one card, my barry bonds xfractor auto #'rd22/25). So I will be selling lots for the next couple of weeks, whatever I do not sell I would put on Ebay. I am selling, autos, game used, patch cards, rookies......everything!!!!

2001 Diamond Kings 20th Anniversary--Cal Ripken Jr.(BV$25)---sell $6
    2001 Donruss The Rookies- Ichiro Suzuki (BV$15)---sell for $4
    2005 Topps Pristine-Todd Helton jsy #'rd 141/500---sell for $1
    2005 Donruss Studio Masterstrokes- Travis Hafner jsy/bat/auto #'rd 28/50 (BV$25)--sell for $8.

The whole lot for $19 dlvd. Let me know if anyone is interested. I accept paypal and money orders. If you are looking for specific players, let me know I can put together a lot for you. Please PM me with offers or with a lot request.

thanks,
    Gabe
    Last edited by holycowcubswin10; 02-18-2006 at 06:20 PM.

i would buy 1 the 2005 Topps Pristine-Todd Helton jsy #'rd 141/500---sell for $1

if not then do you have an aramis ramirez, DLEE, Mark Prior, or Carlos Zambrano lot?

I will take the Ichiro RC and Hafner auto for $12 dlvd. Also, any MLB GU or autos that you want to move for $1 I will take. Also, do you have a list of autos that are for grabs?

PM me what you'd need for that Bonds Pristine Portions Patch & your Lou Brock bat/jsy/auto & anything you've got with Gary Carter. It'd really help if you had a full trade list somewhere.
    All trades must be sent in bubble mailers. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Currently looking for set needs, and GU or Autos of Gary Carter, Mike Piazza, & David Wright. Also into most HOFers & major stars.