plus I have alot of base of these players too and some lower end RCs

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Check my list for these:
    Marbury Auto / Jersey
    Kukoc Auto
    Winslow Cap
    Tarkentons jersey
    Kleinsasser jersey

Im interested in your Shawn Marion auto, and the two G/U. I have tons of topps chrome. Check my site, and im willing to buy.

i am interested in your Marbury GU/Auto and the Marbury Patch... lmk what you would want for them...

Please Check my list for the Carter Ultra Auto, the Jermaine O'Neal Auto'd Ball, Amare Platinum Patch, and the Gordon E-XL Patch/Jersey Dual
    Last edited by Kobe12; 02-19-2006 at 02:32 PM.

Rich- I am interested in the graded Wade RC. Please check my latest tradelist:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=180018
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Rich- The Wade still books for $6 ungraded in the latest Beckett. Please let know if you want to deal. Thanks.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

quad auto, amare auto, drexler auto, hakeem auto, malone auto, kobe auto, KG auto
    lebrons, amare pristine bgs 9.5

check my site. lmk

Please check my page posted on the boards and let me know if you can use anything for the Nowitzki Auto and Amare Chrome Refractor Rc. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast