Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Early Voting favors Obama in KEY Swing States!

With only 3 days to go to election days, this is how several swing states look in early voting:

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/obama-seems-ea...-election.html

Colorado

About 1.5 million people have voted, and Republicans outnumber Democrats 37 percent to 35 percent..... Early voting in Colorado is expected to account for about 80 percent of all votes cast, giving it more weight than in other states.

Florida

About 3.5 million people have voted, and 43 percent were Democrats and 40 percent were Republicans. In Florida, Republicans have historically done better among people who vote by mail, while Democrats have done better among people who vote early in person. For 2012, Florida's Republican-led Legislature reduced the number of in-person early voting days from 14 to eight. (WHAT A SURPRISE!!!)

The Obama campaign acknowledges it must do better among Florida's Election Day voters than Obama did on 2008, when McCain won the Election Day vote by 5 percentage points.

Iowa

About 584,000 people have voted, already exceeding Iowa's total number of early votes in 2008. So far this year, 43 percent of early voters were Democrats and 32 percent were Republicans.

Nevada

About 627,000 people have voted, and 44 percent were Democrats and 37 percent were Republicans.

North Carolina

About 2.3 million people have voted, and 48 percent of them were Democrats and 32 percent of them were Republicans.

Ohio

About 1.3 million people have voted, and 29 percent were Democrats and 23 percent were Republicans. Forty-seven percent were unaffiliated, more than enough voters to swing the state to either candidate.

Last edited by JustAlex; 11-03-2012 at 02:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

We'll see how things shake out on Tuesday. Should be a very historic day no matter what happens. I'm looking forward to it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At this point, I would put all my money on Obama. I'll still vote though, not going to miss my first time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I think some of the fallout, other then a winner, Shall be very interesting. The early voting and how did it owrk. The voting in Ohio, Flordia and other voting problems. The talk after this election will be good. However, I dont see a great deal changing in Washington. Will be some new faces but overall I think it will be the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I can only take those early results with a grain of salt. I encourage everyone regardless of what the polls say to go out and cast your vote for President Obama. We simply cannot afford 4 years of Twitt Romney/Fall Ryan.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

this is the exact reason I don't like many of the obama supporters (and romney to be fair) is there is nothing but negativity, name calling, and excuses.

if obama wins(which i think will happen) i just hope he finally lives up to his hype, he surely did not the first time.
    if romney some how wins, well i am a afraid of this to be honest

i do not have high hopes or much hope at all that either will do anything significant to change things.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

this is the exact reason I don't like many of the obama supporters (and romney to be fair) is there is nothing but negativity, name calling, and excuses.

if obama wins(which i think will happen) i just hope he finally lives up to his hype, he surely did not the first time.
    if romney some how wins, well i am a afraid of this to be honest

i do not have high hopes or much hope at all that either will do anything significant to change things.

That being said why don't you consider Gary Johnson or one of the alternative canidates?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Something about his wife saying it's really a vote for Obama...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Something about his wife saying it's really a vote for Obama...

If you think about it it actually is. If someone who would normally vote for Romney ( Romney 1, Obama 0 ) voted instead for Johnson ( Johnson 1, Romney 0, Obama 0 ), that's one less vote going against Obama's real opponent, this would be a net gain of a whole vote for Obama.But I'm sure you already knew this.

I couldn't vote for Johnson, he's no Ron Paul.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If you think about it it actually is. If someone who would normally vote for Romney ( Romney 1, Obama 0 ) voted instead for Johnson ( Johnson 1, Romney 0, Obama 0 ), that's one less vote going against Obama's real opponent, this would be a net gain of a whole vote for Obama.But I'm sure you already knew this.

I couldn't vote for Johnson, he's no Ron Paul.

What in the world is the point of this fourth grade logic lesson?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast