Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vikings Photo Bucket Updated

Vikings Photo Bucket Updated

I'm still fuzzy on a few. Can't seem to stay still. More to follow.
    Thanks for looking.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/d33/MeweldeFan/

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

are you interestedi in a 2003 hogg Heaven Pig Pens EJ Henderson Auto/250

Love your Mewelde Collection Hes one of my favorite Players i hate when him and Bennet Switch off time

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Thanks Dillywill. I think the rumors don't help him to start. Jamal Lewis? I think Bennett is gone however. The card of Mewelde I really really really want is his Prime Signature #1/1. He signed it Mtn Dew. It was in the Beckett special showing all the special autos in the Prime Signatures last year.

Jlitka63. See my homepage for possible trades for the Ej as I don't have that card.
    Thanks

Meweldes a good back if he gets outside He cant be stopped hes also a super nice guy i met him in detroit it was awsome

i like this
    Corey Dillon
    2000 Fleer Autographics "Silver" 222/250 Bengals
    unless you have a lions auto i might be intersested in.

I'd need quite a bit more for the Dillon. I think I have the Lehman SPA from last year. If you need that let me know.
    Rick

hey, it looks like your only into autos, but i've got these:

Moore M. 2004 Leaf R&S Freshman Orientation (Class Officers) FO-32 #/100 10.00 (2clr patch w/stitching - looking for a premium)

Culpepper Dante 2004 Upper Deck Game Jersey DC-GJ 8.00

u can have them both for 9.50 dlvd paypal or 8.50 dlvd cash or m.o.

also, don't know that i will actually get rid of it, but i do have a Randy Moss Auto'd full size helmet from his rookie year w/C.O.A. (vikes obviously) if i were to sell it i'd want $450. would u be interested in that? plmk thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by skinsfan0521
    hey, it looks like your only into autos, but i've got these:

Moore M. 2004 Leaf R&S Freshman Orientation (Class Officers) FO-32 #/100 10.00 (2clr patch w/stitching - looking for a premium)

Culpepper Dante 2004 Upper Deck Game Jersey DC-GJ 8.00

u can have them both for 9.50 dlvd paypal or 8.50 dlvd cash or m.o.

also, don't know that i will actually get rid of it, but i do have a Randy Moss Auto'd full size helmet from his rookie year w/C.O.A. (vikes obviously) if i were to sell it i'd want $450. would u be interested in that? plmk thanks a lot
    I woule be interested in the Moore as a trade. You can see my homepage for trades. The Moss helmet would be sweet for my collection, but, since he's not a Viking anymore, I've moved away from him. I might have to do that with Culpepper, uggh.
    Thanks for the note and let me know on a possible trade.
    Rick

lol... well in the last 5 min, somebody actually asked me to hold the moore for them, and right now i'm only looking to sell. and i understand what u mean about moss, i've had to do that w/ a few redskins as well, but i still collet stephen davis even though he's not a 'skin anymore. i'll let u know if the moore becomes available again and i'm looking to trade. thanks for the response

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast