Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Baseball Lot Sales

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See newdealcards's Items on eBay

Smile Baseball Lot Sales

I will say I am not going to promise any high dollar cards. Each lot will have 15 cards and if you happen to let me know what teams or players you collect I will do my best to include them. Each lot is $3.00 Any takers? Paypal would be the easy payment if possible.

Some cards will be #ed and a few game used cards will also be included in no special order.
    Last edited by CmC918; 02-20-2006 at 01:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I figured someone would have interest. I'm not going to give away no name players. They will be basic cards like Helton, Rivera, Aramis Ramierz, Billy Wagner, Posada and those type. Everyone should know the players they may not collect them but they are well known.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump I thought this was a good deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

For you to be able to sell these you either have to list every card in the lots or stick with your original statement of all of the cards just being base cards. Otherwise, these are considered grab bags which aren't allowed here. Also, I really don't think you'll get too many people to pay $3 for 15 base cards, just my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Polus
    For you to be able to sell these you either have to list every card in the lots or stick with your original statement of all of the cards just being base cards. Otherwise, these are considered grab bags which aren't allowed here. Also, I really don't think you'll get too many people to pay $3 for 15 base cards, just my opinion.

Ohhh I didn't know they were not allowed. Sorry about that. Anyways if anyone has a player they are looking for let me know.
    Last edited by CmC918; 02-21-2006 at 02:51 PM.