Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Another misconception. Any minority that rises to any level of esteem in the republican party is ridiculed by the so-called compassionate, tolerant left as an uncle tom, a phony, a token. Why is that?

Are you blind man? I mean did you see the stats? I mean really please gte real and stop drinking that GOP Kool Aid

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

It's all about stopping the GOP

No it is not. To filibuster in the past, the minority had to suffer like spending all night reading a phone book. It is about moving the country forward. If the Republicans regain power, they would want this too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Another misconception. Any minority that rises to any level of esteem in the republican party is ridiculed by the so-called compassionate, tolerant left as an uncle tom, a phony, a token. Why is that?

Yes why is that????????????????? Colin Powell is one of great american heroes and he is republican.And the democrats hate him.Imagine that hating an ameican hero.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

And let's hope that these next 4 years there are no more excuses for Obama.Democats are already blaming the GOp and we did not even get moving yet.The president is the commander in chief correct?Don;t hand me these excuses his hands are tied.NONSENSE he is the president so now here in another 4 to finish what he started and what he proposed.Thats is factual kool aid we all can drink

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Are you blind man? I mean did you see the stats? I mean really please gte real and stop drinking that GOP Kool Aid

The electorate shares your misconception.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

And let's hope that these next 4 years there are no more excuses for Obama.Democats are already blaming the GOp and we did not even get moving yet.The president is the commander in chief correct?Don;t hand me these excuses his hands are tied.NONSENSE he is the president so now here in another 4 to finish what he started and what he proposed.Thats is factual kool aid we all can drink

OF COURSE it will be full of excuses. Obama has never and will never accept any responsibility for anything negative or not accomplished.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

The electorate shares your misconception.

No it showed the GOP has no clue to who or what this country is as well what we are becoming.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The debt, bailouts, raised taxes, Dow crash (of recent), BENGHAZI, unemployment, who's to blame on that?

The debt-every elected official in Washington

bailouts, and they worked and you are welcome! Letting AIG, Other large banks and GM go under? That most certainly would have pushed us and the rst of the world into a 2nd depression...

raised taxes, ummm I see nothing but tax cuts...

Dow crash (of recent), -a 2 day sell off? really another crash?

BENGHAZI, - no one yet- needs a FULL investigation

unemployment-the overall economy- We most certainly know by now trickle down and tax cuts for the rich DO NOT WORK!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

No it showed the GOP has no clue to who or what this country is as well what we are becoming.

I am not disagreeing with you. I think we are making different points. My point is no matter how much affinity the GOP shows for minorities, they are always portrayed or perceived as being out of touch with them or downright apathetic toward them. I want to know WHY this is.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

The debt-every elected official in Washington

bailouts, and they worked and you are welcome! Letting AIG, Other large banks and GM go under? That most certainly would have pushed us and the rst of the world into a 2nd depression...

unemployment-the overall economy- We most certainly know by now trickle down and tax cuts for the rich DO NOT WORK!

These are unsupported conclusions that keep getting repeated by the left. Both are impossible to state authoritatively, as they are highly debatable.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast