Thread: ROY predictions

ROY predictions

who do you think will win ROY offense and defensive?

2. Kronozio
    I say Suggs on defense.

Not sure about offense. But, it probably won't be Palmer, whom the Bengals are probably going to sit for most of the season

Oddly enough I could see both ROY Awards going to Baltimore. Boller on Offense; Suggs on Defense. I'm not sure if Boller is starting yet, but he should! He did decent in college, then awesome at the combine and individual workouts. Oh, and Suggs... well duh!

Possibly Charles Rodgers on Offense though, if Joey can get the pigskin to him. ;)

As much as I would love to see Suggs win Defensive ROY I really dont think it will happen. Suggs wont play as much early in the season because Cornell Brown is the starter. I think hell have a decent year though.

My prediction for Offensive ROY is this
    Mark Brunell (dont wanna jynx him) will go down with a injury and Leftwich will have a great year for a rookie QB.
    other people
    Charles Rogers, Andre Johnson, maybe Dallas Clark in that Colts Offense

On defense I will go with no other than Terrance Newman. He will probably play aloy and him and roy williams will rule for years.
    Others I would say are Marcus Trufant, Sammy Davis, and Rashean Mathis

oh yea, forgot about Charles Rogers...

Given that Mariucchi used to coach Jerry Rice, and Terrell Owens

what better coach to help design an offense for Rogers?

Rogers probably is the WR with the most talent coming out of the draft since Moss, well atleast I think.

my picks are:
    Onterrio Smith, he will get a lot of time with bennet hurt
    Marcus Trufant

I think Offensive will either go to Andre Johnson or Charles Rogers, it's a toss-up between the two because I haven't had the chance to see them play that much.