Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Please Note - BostonBoy will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @@showley2003 See SHowley2003's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

No thanks... Not looking to give up that for a very low end auto... Did you like anything else?

Only the Parish Glass Cleaner auto.... For the Pierce I could pad the deal with 93-94 Fleer Ultra Dominique Wilkins Famous Nicknames and Jam City inserts.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

Only the Parish Glass Cleaner auto.... For the Pierce I could pad the deal with 93-94 Fleer Ultra Dominique Wilkins Famous Nicknames and Jam City inserts.

No thanks, the value doesn't add up at all... I have other rookies of Celtics if interested in the list as well as inserts and have base of their superstars...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @@showley2003 See SHowley2003's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

No thanks, the value doesn't add up at all... I have other rookies of Celtics if interested in the list as well as inserts and have base of their superstars...

No, thank you for the consideration though. The Skybx on card auto is good trade bait as a lot of people are collecting those sets so I'm not looking to simply dump it. And we clearly have different values of that Pierce they go for around a buck on the bay with the electric court version going for under 5.

looks like we both get to enjoy some more football this season. Maybe we'll see Matty Ice in the big game. That would be a great matchup.
    Last edited by BostonBoy; 01-13-2013 at 08:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

No, thank you for the consideration though. The Skybx on card auto is good trade bait as a lot of people are collecting those sets so I'm not looking to simply dump it. And we clearly have different values of that Pierce they go for around a buck on the bay with the electric court version going for under 5.

looks like we both get to enjoy some more football this season. Maybe we'll see Matty Ice in the big game. That would be a great matchup.

I understand, but I really go by personal value like I said. Im not simply looking to give up a Future HOF Rookie for non-superstar... Just me on that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Bump this up!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Got in two VERY nice cards for trade! Anyone up too make some deals?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Bump this up!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Bumping this up! Still wanting to add some more!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Bump this up!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Bump for today!