Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Reply to an Autograph Request!

I received my first reply to an autograph request. It was from the Miami Heat's Brian Grant. The Heat actually sent me a letter stating that most of their players are too busy to sign, but then appreciate my support. They also sent back my SASE and card I sent within 7 days. Hopefully I have better luck with the other 30+ I sent!

You probably should have waited till the season started for basketball requests.Some teams don't forward mail to players home addresses in the offseason. Some teams might just hold on to the letter until training camp opens to give them to the player.I'm sure you'll have some successes though within the next few weeks,especially after sending out 30.

do you guys know of any good baseball signers that sign through the mail??

Harriston i sent to both garret anderson and jose cruz jr TWICE and both of um signed them and i got them back pretty fast.

Originally posted by hairston1315
    do you guys know of any good baseball signers that sign through the mail??
    Jose Cruz Jr,Tony Batista,Garrett Anderson,Ben Sheets,Tom Glavine(although it takes a long time for him),Sparky Anderson,Brad Ausmus,Hank Bauer,Jeremy Bonderman,Milton Bradley,Mark Prior are all great signers.

Ya never send in the off season. Last time I tried that they never even sent my card back.

I emailed a couple teams from all the major sports and asked if they forward mail to the players in the offseason and most said they hold on to them until training camp.

2 teams that do forward mail in the offseason though are the Florida Panthers and Tampa Bay Lightning

Do the other teams that don't forward mail in the offseason hold onto it until the season, or send it back unsigned ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast