Thread: Card pages for 4x6 cards?

Card pages for 4x6 cards?

Is there anywhere to get card pages that are setup liek the standard pages but would fit 4x6 cards? Please let me know. I got a few pre print and a few real Autos in the main on them and I am looking for a good place to collect them in. Thanks again
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Kronozio
    i actually have an unopened pack of 2 pocket pages that would hold them.... if interested let me know

how many pages come in a package? Our they easy to get? Im just wondering if it is worth paying shipping and stuff through the mail?
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

they are about 15-17 bucks for 100 sheets.... i grabbed the wrong pack at the card store.... i would ship them for around 10 dlvd though.... maybe even trade it for a couple cards

They would come mint right like not bent or anything. If they are high quality pages, I would trade for them. What card(s) are you looking for for them?
    I collect:

pretty much anything.... i have no use for them,.... they are still in the plastic wrap inside the box.... maybe a couple GU or something

if ou have a couple semi-star / star GU you would send post and i will confirm... white sox are preferred but not necesary

To be honest my collection is extremely limited to put it in a nice way to myself. I will see what GU I have though, and hopefully have a few that would be able to be traded
    I collect: