Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Small Tradelist for the Weekend

Hey guys and gals,

Most of these are incoming. I am throwing them out there to see what kind of offers I can get on them. Please feel free to make offers and If I agree then please be advised that IT WILL BE MONDAY OR TUESDAY BEFORE WE CAN MAIL OR CONFIRM OUR TRADES. I would love to pick up some Bengals autos, but am open to other offers.

05 Topps Charlie Frye Auto $60

04 Absolute Mem. Sig. Materials Philip Rivers Auto/Jsy $60

04 UD etchings Ken Griffey Jr auto $60

01 Topps rookie reprint auto Doug Williams $25

04 Sweet Spot Panel Sigs Zach Thomas Auto 60/100 $40

LMK

Thanks
    Daren

2. Kronozio
    01 Topps rookie reprint auto Doug Williams $25

Please check site, thansk

If the books are similar I could do the Williams for the wilford Finest Auto. The only thing I saw for the Rivers was the Bettis and even i would not do that trade so I am not going to even ask you to consider it. LMK when you can man. BTW, thank you for serving our country and protecting our waters. I appreciate what you are doing for us.

Thanks
    Daren

Cool, you are welcome. It is always nice to hear that.

Now, which Wilford were you looking at? Do you have the Williams in hand yet. Just wondering and I can't send until tuesday. Hope you are cool with that as I live in one town during the week and at home on the weekend.

I was looking at the Finest Wilford. I do not have the Williams in hand yet, but am expecting it here Monday and at the latest Tuesday. Sending Tuesday would be fine. If I receive the card tomorrow I'll PM ya and see if you want to confirm one. Take it easy 11.

Daren

I like

I have
    04 SP Authentic Script for Success Auto Chad Johnson $40

PLMK thanks

Hey Daren, check my site on these.

04 UD etchings Ken Griffey Jr auto $60

M-Flo,

I like that card and actually need it, but as you can see it is going to be between you and Eric.

Eric,

I like the Steelers, THe Harrison, and I'd like to see a scan of the Johnson jersey please: ballcardfreak@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Daren

Check my list for these please:
    05 Topps Charlie Frye Auto $60

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast