Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

*** UPDATE *** Paypal Claim already settled ....

Hey all

My other thread about this whole situation was moved to the archives, so if you are not in the loop, then this makes no sense to you =P

I asked the MODs why he had moved my thread as I thought I had followed all the rules of this site ..... and am happy I actually got a reply ( as some people with power will feel they dont need to explain themselves to you ), and that I 100% understand why the thread was locked. So to that MOD that has been helping me with this, I thank you.

This thread needs no comments about what happened before. I just wanted to let everyone know what has happened on the paypal side of this claim.

I had an ebayer message me a bit anxious about receiving his payment ( it was getting close to the time frame he had allotted for payment ), so I decided to just suck it up and get my paypal account out of the red and count this whole experience as a loss, but a lesson learnt.

When I go in and make payment ...... I see that the claim by the other member here was dropped! I dont know why it was dropped as he has not spoken to me once this whole time ..... just like I dont know why this came to be in the first place ....,

I do know that the other member was aware of the previous thread and was one of the reasons why it had to be shut down.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my post. I want to thank the MODs that have guided me through this process ( even though I didnt quite follow them to a tee, I did the best I could with how I was feeling ). I also want to thank all the well wishes and PMs of support and ideas of what I could do if the outcome was not in my favor.

Lastly, I want to thank all the good / honest members who arnt afraid to voice their opinion, and do their best to stand up for what is wrong. Knowing the accused member read all of your posts of anger and frustration towards this situation ..... makes me believe that this is one of the key contributing factors as to why the claim was waived. Im sure I will never know exactly why the member decided to proceed with these actions, but I also want to thank him in the end for doing what was right.

Again all, I do not want the MODs to shut this down before people get a chance to read this, sonothing but positive comments in this thread.

I am not happy with how things went, but I am happy with the outcome and thats all that matters right now.

Again, thank you all

PS. - Please MODs, if people do start getting off topic, leave this thread up in the Hockey Talk boards for a couple days but lock the threads so no one is allowed to reply.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to hear it worked out. I've had nothing but great trades during the short time I've been here and hope that never changes.