Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (147)
    Country

Collectors on the Avalon,Island and collectors online. Please keep an eye out for anyone selling these. If you question anyone selling anything similar, let me know. These will Show up

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (147)
    Country

These cards are out there. Anyone see anything let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bpot21's Items on eBay

Im assuming Andrew at Maverick knows all about this already too hey? Maybe even stop by and give the couple big sellers at the CLB Armory flea market this info as well (forget the main guys name thats always there that sells all the boxes, etc.)

Yeah that is what I was thinking, put the word out there in case the idiot(s) try to sell them somewhere in town.... Its not that big of a city especially with regards to collecting so you should find them my buddy!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (147)
    Country

Thanks for posting

All angles have been looked at. I know forsure some of these are out there and the police are doing work behind the scenes. Hopefully some good news will follow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Any updates at all?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (147)
    Country

Here's the update

I got so much support from this site and many people were watching with the many pm questioning cards on the market to see if they were mine.Well, bingo progress was made and the cards have been recovered but not all. I'll go through it tonight but I know my Gretzky rookies are gone and a few others plus some damage.Still I'm extremely lucky to get anything

From the start many members were so helpful nailing all the values and with 2 weeks of work were submitted to the adjuster. I got hammered and got little back so the journey begins.

We had 2 breaks as the word spread among the hobby community. I want to thank Andrew( Mavericks Sports and collectables) cause he was he one to get the ball Rollin. Upon a call of 9 pieces showing up trying to be sold, the gentlemen was told to come back and time enough to call me and with a client in the shop to beat it down,hide in the shop until he arrived. He showed up and I was offered to buy my own cards back, lol. All was revealed to this guy and the chase was on. The cops worked that lead and after some time,retrieved a bag full of stuff.

The Second break was again from Andrew when a gentlemen showed up looking for values on a lot of about 15 high ends.I was called after he left and met up with a few buddies along with the cops to identify. My buddy knew the person and that led to more recovered.

It's been a long road and many lessons learned. No charges were laid from the police end but they know the guys they were dealing with. The cards are on a low priority in dealing with these riff raff but I now understand how the system truely works.When all is gone through a lot of these cards will be made available. To those who know my epic franchises chase , the 5 pieces gone were recovered so I'm back on the chase

Thanks to everyone for all the help and support. This shows that when things look grim anything is possible.

Dean

Now missing

Andy Bathgate Beehive auto
    2 Gretzky Rookies
    Gretzky Legendary 04-05 Auto
    Howe 06-07 Sott
    Orr 10-11 Ultimate Sig
    Orr 03-04 Triple game used silver
    Orr Premier 07-08 Original 6 90/100 auto

Updated scans to come but to be honest I extremely happy that this is all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Such a great story, Andrew is a great guy and huge props to him for helping you nail this down. So happy for you, and like u said theres no way these werent going to pop up, especially with only one real LCS in the St John's area

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's the update

I got so much support from this site and many people were watching with the many pm questioning cards on the market to see if they were mine.Well, bingo progress was made and the cards have been recovered but not all. I'll go through it tonight but I know my Gretzky rookies are gone and a few others plus some damage.Still I'm extremely lucky to get anything

From the start many members were so helpful nailing all the values and with 2 weeks of work were submitted to the adjuster. I got hammered and got little back so the journey begins.

We had 2 breaks as the word spread among the hobby community. I want to thank Andrew( Mavericks Sports and collectables) cause he was he one to get the ball Rollin. Upon a call of 9 pieces showing up trying to be sold, the gentlemen was told to come back and time enough to call me and with a client in the shop to beat it down,hide in the shop until he arrived. He showed up and I was offered to buy my own cards back, lol. All was revealed to this guy and the chase was on. The cops worked that lead and after some time,retrieved a bag full of stuff.

The Second break was again from Andrew when a gentlemen showed up looking for values on a lot of about 15 high ends.I was called after he left and met up with a few buddies along with the cops to identify. My buddy knew the person and that led to more recovered.

It's been a long road and many lessons learned. No charges were laid from the police end but they know the guys they were dealing with. The cards are on a low priority in dealing with these riff raff but I now understand how the system truely works.When all is gone through a lot of these cards will be made available. To those who know my epic franchises chase , the 5 pieces gone were recovered so I'm back on the chase

Thanks to everyone for all the help and support. This shows that when things look grim anything is possible.

Dean

Now missing

Andy Bathgate Beehive auto
    2 Gretzky Rookies
    Gretzky Legendary 04-05 Auto
    Howe 06-07 Sott
    Orr 10-11 Ultimate Sig
    Orr 03-04 Triple game used silver
    Orr Premier 07-08 Original 6 90/100 auto

Updated scans to come but to be honest I extremely happy that this is all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

If you come across this card let me know, it went missing in that area as well

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (147)
    Country

If you want to message me the details please do. I have not seen it but sure can pass it along

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast