Thread: Ricky Williams General Q

Question Ricky Williams General Q

I am a phins fan and am beginning to truly hate good ol' ricky. But b/c i am a phins fan a have plenty of his cards and was collecting him. Do you think b/c of his actions his cards will go up and down in bv. Also, if he quit fb right now do you think his cards would go up (like when Barry Snaders retired) or go down b/c no one liked him. Give me some fb thx...

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    rickey has thrashed his own name in the nfl. you can only hope for him to go to a team and start or even start on the fins. he cards my slowly creap down.

Tehy definetly wont be like barrys because he is nowhere close where Barry was when he retired. Unless he dose get another new start his cards are goin wayyyyyy down

yea i would say down unless they feel that what he did in college would help him i dont think hell get s start on a new team especially not the fins the fins have ronny brown and no one else in the league is in dier need of a need running back except for the saints(duecs injury) and 49ers

From a dealer/ebayer sense, i would wait until he is signed by a new team. A whole new bunch of optomistic fans will start picking up his cards, and you would prolly make the most money then.

Or you can save them, and hope he goes on "Dancing with the Stars" or what not, because people will do anything for Drug money !!

i collect ricky also i think his cards will go down somewhat but not as much as some other fallen stars because he played for texas and won the hiesman and was not a bust he just got busted alot

you should`ve dumped his cards awhile back. He is worthless(as a player in the NFL and as a person imo). Take the loss now and move on(and away from Ricky Williams).

Just my opinion.