Thread: Question about set building

Question about set building

How difficult do you think it would be to get the whole Topps set (black parallel) on a limited budget? I only have 3 so far... haha.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    It's difficult to build any decent set on a limited budget. You can probably get all the commons cheaply....but you often have to be willing to spend far more than what certain cards are worh in order to complete the set.

you can probably get a whole bunch from the beckett marketplace. At least you can build quite a bit of the set from there. Try to stick to 1 seller to save the s/h costs. The rookies are gonna be tough to complete I would think.

I just got in the mail today a bunch of 1989 Pro Set cards I was missing to complete that set. I picked up about 20 cards(including Aikman RC for $3)and it only cost me $8.00 w/shipping for all 20 or so cards. There are some good bargains on there imho.

This is a great site to go to if you want to make sets . I have had a lot of success here . It is called sportlots and you can get cards there at a fraction of their bv . Here is the page for your Topps black and the prices .

http://www.sportlots.com/cgi-bin/odb...32806&exp=NONE

when i did both gridiron king sets i ended up going to beckett retailers to complete them more so in '03 then '02 you gotta have cash for most cards now days. most people don't want to bother tradong with set builders. not including the people here i find more help here then any where else i trade.

Ive got about 8-10 including 2 RCs if you are interested, pm me.