Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

2012 WWE Heritage Hot Pack Thread

I didn't want to have to resort to these but I bought a few auto hot packs off ebay and they have started to arrive.

Hot Pack #1
    This was a huge want

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Very nice pull. Watching a few packs myself on eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only other ones I really want to pull are Papa Shango (hobby), Vader, Kamala, and IRS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

question, did the hot pack you bought on ebay guarantee an auto or an auto or a relic? in any event, nice pull--i don't see how people search so many of these packs

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have no idea how they do it either. I went and bought a rack pack from walmart and weighed both and felt around a little bit and could not see or find a difference. The auto is in the pack upside down in the bottom section of the rack pack. This came from a guaranteed auto hot pack. I don't see how you can really miss with these. They are $25-$30 per hot pack and the worst you can get is one of brodus clay's ladies who sell for 20-25. I have 3 more coming in and I am really hoping for IRS. I by no means condone pack searching. Topps made it very hard to try to get the retail only autos in this product and they have higher odds than hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

man that guy doesnt post to australia, whats going on??? ive noticed that alot lately...........very frustrating FOR ME!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(131)
    Country
    See boomer1967's Items on eBay

was it from a Jumbo pack or regular pack? nice hit. I won an Akeem tonight but have a few hot packs coming in the mail

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Eagles1fan36's Items on eBay

I just got one in the mail, hit another John Cena plain red T-Shirt relic.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I opened 1 of 2 hot packs I purchased and pulled these two cards. I tried searching for past auctions on Naomi but couldn't find her. I would think since Cameron had a bunch live that Naomi would to.

Naomi Autograph
    The Iron Sheik Silver Border
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 12-13-2012 at 02:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

congrats on naomi i beleive thats the first ive seen pull ive never seen any on ebay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast