Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sweet Triple Patch For Trade!!!

Got this in the mail today. '03 Hot Prospects Triple Patch of Deuce McAllister/Clinton Portis/Ladainian Tomlinson. The Portis and LT are both 3-Colors and the Deuce is only 1 color. Card is 26/50 which is Deuce and Portis Jersey Number. BV is only $40, but with it being 26/50, I'm wanting a little more for it.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    Wow, thats a beauty. If you can find something on my list lemme know. Im going to update it pretty soon. Everything in there I have, im pretty sure at least. Im gonna add alot of new later.

2005 SPX Spectrum Jason Campbell Auto 8/25

that's the only thing I saw on your list that I'm interested in. What's the BV on it?

Its not for trade, Im sending in for grading this week. Its not even worth trading at its bv right now (either 120 or 150 I think??) as it just continues to decrease. Theres one going for 109 on ebay right now too.

Ill lyk when my list is fully updated.

Adam-Man I don't know exactly. I noticed that when I got it. Maybe it was meant to be Ricky williams and the changed it. I really don't know. lol.

vikingfan-Let me know as soon as you can.

check my list...probably nothing but im really interested.

Dillywilly-Didn't see anything.

sHiNo-Is your Urlacher Auto for trade? That was the only thing I saw that I was interested in right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast