Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: whose trading??? High End FT

     
  1. #11

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    What kind of price you putting on the LT TTT 1/1?
    100 sv

  3. #13
    [QUOTE=jrs865;12275255]Need $70-80 in SV trade.....see anything else u like for the trent richardson momentum auto or to add to the AJ for the RG3? lmk jeff[/

    that was it

  4. #14
    Can U CMB and see if U can use anything. Send me a PM. Can do a cash and card deal.


    Quote Originally Posted by joelewis1982 View Post
    100 sv

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    Can U CMB and see if U can use anything. Send me a PM. Can do a cash and card deal.
    don't see a bucket link, would a 1 for 1 deal though

  6. #16
    Try this link.

    http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm1/gogiants1978/

    Also have a Football HOF trade list on the football page.

    Quote Originally Posted by joelewis1982 View Post
    don't see a bucket link, would a 1 for 1 deal though
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    Try this link.

    http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm1/gogiants1978/

    Also have a Football HOF trade list on the football page.
    What do you want for the trout?

  8. #18
    They are selling from $200-250. So would need something around that price.

    Quote Originally Posted by joelewis1982 View Post
    What do you want for the trout?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  9. #19

  10. #20
    bucket is updated, looking for Lebron, Jordan, Ripken, Jeter, Chipper and high end football autos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •