Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Lance Berkman

Looking for Lance Berkman

Well let me jump back into the trading after a long layoff.

Right now I'll focus mainly on base. Feel free to let me know what g/u or autos you have also, just understand right now trade bait is limited.

So, tell me what base/inserts you have and I'll let you know if I need them. And hopefully we can work out some trades.

Thanks,
    Eric

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have a 2003 Donruss Classics Dress Code #44/50. Jersey/Hat card, the jersey piece is a patch (looks like the edge of either a number or letter). Book is $25 but the patch makes it a little more valueable, I'd take $15 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu
    I have a 2003 Donruss Classics Dress Code #44/50. Jersey/Hat card, the jersey piece is a patch (looks like the edge of either a number or letter). Book is $25 but the patch makes it a little more valueable, I'd take $15 for it.
    Xanadu,

Sounds like a nice card, and I appreciate the offer. I'm going to first try to finish off some of the low-end stuff that I need first. Not really looking to buy tonight.

Thanks again,
    Eric

I think I have a couple of Berkmans on my tradelist...check it out and see if you can use them...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enigma_shadow
    I think I have a couple of Berkmans on my tradelist...check it out and see if you can use them...thanks
    Went thru alot of 2004 Donruss didn't you Enigma? lol Weren't you going for the master set at one time? Anyway in fact I do need the studio series ones, but don't have much at the time for trade bait. But I do have you and Xanadu down for future references.

Thanks,
    Eric

Yeah...decided to move on when I determined the likelihood of seeing all the 1/1s getting pulled and becoming available for trade/sale was very unlikely...but did manage to get it 35% complete before stopping...not bad for a little more than a year's worth of devotion...

Have this one:

2002 Bowman Heritage Chrome Gold #4 Lance Berkman #011/175

Eric - Just remembered that I have this as well...

2004 Diamond Kings Silver Lance Berkman (16/50)

Odiedee - I do need that one. I'll go thru my chippers and check them against your have list.

Enigma - I'll add it to the list lol

Thanks,
    Eric

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast