Thread: qb help

qb help

i want to start collecting a qb with decent potential but i cant spend much on him anybody have any ideas

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I would look at who Detroit brings in for a QB this year. Martz likes to throw the ball and they have some great young talent at WR.

Drew Brees could be another guy to watch where he ends up in free agency. Right now he is one of the most highly sought after free agent QB's on the market.

Luke McCown could start at QB for the Browns this year. Braylon Edwards is a stud WR.

I would also watch for what team Terell Owens lands on. Whoever is throwing to him will take a major rise in production.

Watch who Arizona picks up for a QB as well. Fitzgerald & Boldin are arguably the best receiving tandem in the league and they have not settled on a signal caller yet.

Is Brett Basanez (sp?), senior QB coming out of Northwestern, having a good pre-draft season?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting #12 Randall Cunningham
    -Looking for 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game cards (baseball or football)
    Hidden Content

thanks guys think ill go with luke McCown or chris simms

Quote Originally Posted by Shockers
    Luke McCown could start at QB for the Browns this year. Braylon Edwards is a stud WR.

He plays for the Bucs...

Yea simms has great potential and also I think you could probably get some Aaron Rodgers for pretty cheap, I think he could bloom into a great QB after spending some time behind Favre. Also if Matt Shaub ever got a chance to start somewhere I think he'd be amazing, wish the Lions would pick him up.

I think the Falcons should do their best to keep Shaub, just as solid insurance behind Vick.

Chad Pennington. His cards are pretty cheap right now. LOL