Thread: Fs/ft My Pc Graded Cards

Fs/ft My Pc Graded Cards

I HAVE A FEW GEMS OUT OF MY PC I'M WILLING TO LET GO FOR THE RIGHT PRICE:

carmelo anthony rookie review ROOKIE!!! card graded an impossible gem mint 10(WOW!!!)- no bv due to scarcity(graded by spa grading,very reputable)

james stewart 1995 score ROOKIE!!! graded a near impossible nm-mt 8(base card is 10 cents so i'm asking 13 cents in trade)

randy johnson 1990 score ALMOST ROOKIE(2nd year!!) card graded a bCCg 10 mint or better. i personaly think its towards the better side!(books 5 cents but asking 75 cents in trade)

michael dickerson 98-99 topps finest no-protector refractor ROOKIE!!! graded GEM MINT 10 by THE FINAL AUTHORITY(very,very reputable grading company. i think they sent you a grade it yourself kit through the mail for $2.99 or something)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Now Those Are Freakin Awesome Man!! In Need The James Stewart!! See If I Have Anything That My Come Close To The Value Of That Beauty!!lmk

Another one of vladdaddys amazing sets. You must be rich.

i think i'll stop this for now guys as i want to be taken seriously when i post a "REAL" thread. that is until i dig up some more gems from the bottomless pit of priceless cards. i should go on QVC with this stuff!!!