Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The main reason I remember that show is that I almost missed it. My baby girl was born a week before the show & spent that first week in the neonatal intensive care unit & I wasn't going to go. My wife insisted that I go since our daughter was scheduled to come home from the hospital that night & she said that if I didn't go I'd regret it. That was somewhere around the 8th or 9th time I had seen them, but the first for the original lineup. We ended up seeing them together about 4 more times before they split up again! They are a close second behind Yastrzemski in my collection!

I would say if there was any reason to miss the concert that would have been it. Hopefully your daughter is well and it was just precautionary like her being small.

You sound like mike buddy. I think I mentioned he had been to over 20 shows. He spent a good part of 24 hours, throughout the night to get the best seats. I made a run a couple of times to drop stuff off for him.

I spent a little over 20 hours (6 1/2-7 hour round trip) for 1998 World Series tickets but I can't think of anything else that I would spend 20-24 hours trying to get a ticket for. There were somewhere around 20,000-30,000 in line and everyone went through and got a wristband with a random number. A couple of hours after that they drew a number and that's where they started from issuing tickets. I can't remember the number exactly but when they drew the starting number I was the third person in line. Very, very lucky with that many people. My friend who was alongside me getting a wristband was somewhere around 15,000 and I had to wait somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-6 hours for him to get through line. You could only buy two tickets each. I got two tickets for game 1 and he did the same for game 2. We ended up selling the game 2 tickets. He is the same guy who's seen KISS 20+ times. The stadium was quiet as heck until Tino the Bambino hit the grand salami and you could feel the stadium rock.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few new adds. My MLB collection is nearing the end so I need to focus on HOF mini's and especially HOF pucks.

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

nice hockey HOF adds

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm really lacking in the puck department so hopefully I can add a few in the not to distant future. Thanks again for looking.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added a few jockeys also and a couple more boxers plus these. I also need to add a few HOF college football coaches.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

love the Hamm.

nice inscription on the Holtz

SCF Rewards
    Country

love the Hamm.

nice inscription on the Holtz

"love the Hamm". That makes two of us. I've seen Mr. Holtz sign the photo with the sign in the background but I wanted to have him sign that as an inscription. The show had a 5 word limit on an inscription so luckily I did not not have to pay for two inscription fees as it was five words. That's for looking.

I really liked "Fatso". May he rest in peace.

Photo deleted.

Thanks again for looking...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:25 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first of two and probably three game-worn jerseys. Worn by CC on April 17th when he got his 191st win against the Diamondbacks. I'll try to get better photo's after I get it signed. My game-worn gem and centerpiece of the collection will hopefully be here sometime next week.

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:25 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast