Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:31 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:31 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

That is simply amazing Rick! Congratulations on obtaining your crown jewel! Even as a lifelong Red Sox fan, I would gladly add an item of his to my PC. The game will definitely miss such a class act as Mr. Rivera was. Thanks for sharing that with us!

Take care,
    Kelly

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is simply amazing Rick! Congratulations on obtaining your crown jewel! Even as a lifelong Red Sox fan, I would gladly add an item of his to my PC. The game will definitely miss such a class act as Mr. Rivera was. Thanks for sharing that with us!

Take care,
    Kelly

Kelly, thank you very much, I appreciate it. I feel the same way being a Yankee fan about Big Papi. He has killed us many times over the years but he is a class act. Bo Sox and Yankee fans know how much trouble the Red Sox given Mo over the years. What makes this jersey a little sweeter is that his first save of the year was against the Sox. I've had a few favorite players, like Puck, ect but if I had to narrow it to two players it would be Mo and Cal. I really loved my job my entire adult life but there were a few days where I was just not feeling it and I would have rather been elsewhere than at work. I know Ripken may have hurt his team a few times playing when he was dinged up but I admire someone who had so much drive to accomplish what he did. I admire many things about Mo. He is a great family man. He believes in giving back to the community whether it is here or in Panama. It was always about God, his family and the team. Mo could come in with bases loaded no outs and shut the opposing team down and his interview after the game would be how the starting pitching did a great job keeping them in the game along with the offensive run support. It was never about Mo. A very humble man. He appreciated all baseball fans not just Yankee fans. For 16 years us Yankee fans have been spoiled. We will soon see starting next year what Mo has meant to the Yankee organization. It will never be the same.

Photo's deleted.

Thanks again.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:34 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

Love the Federer piece..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Federer piece..

Thank you, I appreciate it. I wish the photo was updated with his recent major wins but at least it's a graph to add to the collection. Thanks again. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your adds.

It looks like shows are drying up until the beginning of the year or until spring. Maybe I can catch a few things on the bay to add to the collection. I have not had time to add a bunch of 8x10's to the bucket.

Photo deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast