Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone Want Any Of These Pics Inclued

Does Anyone Want To Trade Me Out Of These??? Im Looking For Similiar Value Cards That Catch My Eye. Lmk

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    what do you want for the harris? i just added some higher end stuff recently to my trade list.

Nothing I Can Use Man. Looking For 1 $100 Card In Return For It. Thanks

what about a montana/rice dual gu? that books $100. just got in an elway jsy and a caddy/ronnie brown/jj arrington jsy /25.
    i've been after a harris for a while, that's why i keep asking about it.
    any idea of what you are looking for?

If I Was To Even Entertain The Thought Of Trading A Hof Auto For Gu Id Need The Trade To Be Way In My Favor. If Your Willing To Do That Let Me Know. If Not Then I Understand

Check out my photobucket link in my profile and let me know on the dual brady.

depends what you want. i would definitely trade in your favor if i'm trading jerseys for the franco.
    the triple is from throwback threads and books for $40.

Blackhawks-these Are What I Like

Roethlisberger Auto/50
    Moats Rc Patch-auto/5
    Both Ruth Gu (what Is The Bv On Them Please)
    Pujols Patch/5

What Value Are U Putting On The Moats & Pujols By The Way??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast