Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Moss Auto (Vikings) Culpepper auto, Droughns SPX and more

Looking to sell this lot of cards in the scan. Offers accepted, but looking to get around $100 after Paypal fees. I will also add some lower end autos and inserts to the lot. Thanks

The thinking behind the price: The most obvious being I need $100 to make a payment I have due

Also, past Ebay auctions...Moss autos are going around $30, and the Culepper books $150 so I feel like the Moss +Culpepper for $50 is a steal

The Santana Moss is a Rookie auto and going around $15 on Ebay. Im keeping it at that price ($65 after that)

Droughns SPX goes usually for atleast $15 shipped so Ill add it for $15, bringing the price to $80

LT GU's are going for $8-$10 shipped on Ebay, and I will add the Taylor in with that free so aftre those 2 its $90 shipped.

The Santan Moss other #'d auto and the Dual GU #/250 of Dunn would be around $6 I think. So thats $96, then $2.50 for shipping with delivery confirmation and give or take the other $1.50 on the Culpepper $150 BV auto being $20.

So after thinking it through, I am looking for $100 Paypal for the lot shipped. After fees I will get around $96, which will be acceptable for it. Please let me know if anyone wants to purchase it. Thanks
    -Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Culpepper and Moss sold seperately. Other cards in the lot are still available

darn...would have had to buy another lot...lol. Pm me what you have left and your best price and i will check it out. Also let me know if you have anything else like the Clupepper you can throw into a lot