Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 103 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Funny EBAY Listing lol

I was doing mu usual Ovechkin Rookie search when these popped up. I think its pretty funny that the seller would put up those pictures instead of the actual card. Maybe it will work in his favor? You never know. He listed the picture on several of his card listings from other sports as well. Is there any thought behind it or is the seller just doing it to do it? Check out the listings below!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-05-06-A...item1c3b1ca76a
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-05-06-U...item2c7a3be28e
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-05-06-P...item2c7a3bf9df

I actually need the Young Guns too might make him an offer!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not sure what is happening? Maybe he fixed it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

He fixed it, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawnyboy24's Items on eBay

Most watchers

Hi!Whats the most watchers you have ever had for an item you had on sale on ebay?What was it?Did alot of people end up bidding?

Shawn

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Canadians who bid on my items without contacting me first when the description states that I will not ship to Canada due to customs and shipping costs.

Stop using a Customs Form, and ship via Non-machinable option. Not shipping to Canada is removing 70% of your entire market.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Stop using a Customs Form, and ship via Non-machinable option. Not shipping to Canada is removing 70% of your entire market.

and not all Post Offices will let you get away this
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

Here's the story:

I sold a Yak/Huberdeau /99 Dominion auto on ebay on New Years Eve by OBO. I stupidly forgot to check the buyer's feedback past looking at if it was 100% positive (it was). I later checked that he only had 100% positive bc Ebay does not allow sellers to leave negatives, and his comments section was full of warnings of a non paying bidder. Flash forward, it is now almost 7 days after the day I accepted his offer and he has not paid, and ignored my invoices. When can I cancel the transaction?

Update: After invoicing him 3 times, I cancelled the transaction after 8 days citing no communication with the buyer. He cancelled his end so I guess that's that.

What's frustrating of course, is seeing him get feedback the day after I cancel the transaction from another seller who he decided to pay! GRRR!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Update: After invoicing him 3 times, I cancelled the transaction after 8 days citing no communication with the buyer. He cancelled his end so I guess that's that.

What's frustrating of course, is seeing him get feedback the day after I cancel the transaction from another seller who he decided to pay! GRRR!

Don't cancel transaction for non paying bidders. Always do a non paying bidder strike. They have 4 days to pay after you initiate it, but when they don't pay you get the fees back etc and they get a strike on their account. Eventually ebay will suspend the account.
    But if you just cancel it there is no negative consequence to their actions.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

You never cancel an auction or a BIN for a non-paying, always run a 4 day claim so that you can get your fees returned and so that the buyer cannot leave negs.

If they don't pay now, they cannot leave a neg.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

You never cancel an auction or a BIN for a non-paying, always run a 4 day claim so that you can get your fees returned and so that the buyer cannot leave negs.

If they don't pay now, they cannot leave a neg.

Well I misunderstood the advice given to me earlier then. Oh well... I got my fees back though, so maybe I did choose the right option haha.

Page 103 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153203 ... LastLast