Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 110 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

nothing fraudulent IMO...and the description is clear. Out of curiosity how many feedbacks dose the buyer have?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

nothing fraudulent IMO...and the description is clear. Out of curiosity how many feedbacks dose the buyer have?

He has 196 which is strange have he never ever bought a card with moore the 1 pictured in an auction?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Hi.
    Iam in my first real dispute in 10 years.
    Have i done anything wrong here?
    Will ebay punish me for something i think i havent done?
    Opinions welcome thnx

You got nothing to worry about, let him take it right to the highest levels at eBay..........your description was clear.........

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wow. There's some very colourful words to describe people like that. I'll refrain. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

Thnx ill hope for the best then dont want my first neg been on ebay since 1998 ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

Many other sellers do exactly as you did, scan multiple cards and post 1 for sale per auction. If eBay rules against you, many other card sellers are in trouble.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

If I ship the card in a screw down hard case, with insurance and signature confirmation, is there anyway I can get screwed through a paypal claim or otherwise?

Never, under any circumstances ever put a card in a Screw-Down case. They get pinched or damaged because the parameters of area are too large and the cards rattle around. Nobody uses screw-down holders.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I second that! I was just messaging him and that kid acts like any 12 year olds! He made an offer on one of my high ends that i refused to accept. He sends me an offline message and blows up like a complete jerk with offensive language! lol

BLOCK njw_2013

They are a member here, too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This is very unfortunate,u got stuck with a weird guy that is pretending he's never seen an auction with multiple photos or ever bid on any! I saw both ur auctions,its very clear.But for the future & to save urself from guys like this is also add in BOLD & UNDERLINED:
    **THIS AUCTION IS FOR 1 CARD ONLY,CARDS NAME ON THE TITLE ABOVE**

Thats how i list mine...It may save u the headache...The funny thing is,the buyer bought a BIN auction,if it was a normal auction maybe,i mean maybe we could say he didnt knw,but a BiN....he knew exactly what he was & is doin in my opinion.

The unfortunate thing is,u 99% gonna win this battle & this db is gonna lose,but since this guy is just lookin for some free cards hes gonna leave u a negative feedback,if not & hes a lil normal person or has a heart,he may leave neutral,but not give u proper 5 star rating,givin u 1 star in each or so,which has happened me and dropped my DSR to below average with limitations :(

Its sad how ebay lets people do that & get away with it,they offer more to buyers than the poor sellers :( I mean,why cant sellers leave negative feedbacks no more? Buyers know that and try to take advantage!

Anyways,its pissin me off the more i talk about this,but if u wanna save urself the headache,work something out with him,offer him a few freebies and try to get him to leave ur positive feedback,it might work,it may not.....Either way,good luck....

Hooman

Hi.
    Iam in my first real dispute in 10 years.
    Have i done anything wrong here?
    Will ebay punish me for something i think i havent done?
    Opinions welcome thnx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231137790025?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2F i.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D2311377 90025%26_rdc%3D1
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/331109827180?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2F i.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D3311098 27180%26_rdc%3D1

Buyer

"WHEN I BID ON THE TWO DIFFERNT AUCTIONS THE PICTURE CLEARLY SHOWS THAT I WAS BIDDING ON 6 HOCKEY CARDS ON EACH AUCTION. I JUST RECIEVED MY ITEMS AND I RECEIVED 1 CARD PER AUCTION. I WOUL DLIKE MY OTHER 5 CARDS PER AUCTION FOR A TOTEL OF 10 MORE CARDS I WANT AL OF THE CARDS THAT ARE IN THE PICTURES"

Me

"Hi. Iam sorry if missunderstod the description. If you read it it says that you are bidding on the card in the title not all of them. If you want a refund iam moore then happy to give that to you as soon as you return the cards. Regards Patrik"

Buyer

"Why did you picture 6 cards? This is fraudulent Advertising. Bait and switch. You need to send the other 5 cards per auction, as shown in the picture on each of your auctions"

Me

"Its not fraudulent it clearly states you are bidding on the card in the title. Many along with me use moore cards in the picture to save time on listing and we all state that bidding is for the card in the title. /Patrik"

Buyer

"This is fraudulent to list a picture of 6 cards and ship one card Please ship the other 5 cards"

Me

"As stated in eralier messages i would be happy to refund you if you are not happy. But i have not done anything wrong here. /Patrik"
    Buyer

"You did do something wrong by showing 6 cards and shipping 1 card I will let ebay handle this on both auctions!"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Chalk one up for the good guys! I was surprised to find a negative feedback today in my feedback score. I checked all my records and everything was done properly on my end. I received an offer, I accepted. They paid Feb 14, I shipped Feb 14 via expedited parcel like advertised. So when I saw this feedback "one of the worst experiences I've had on eBay!!!" I was shocked. Checked the tracking and he hasn't even got the item yet. So when I checked his feedback left for others, I found 6 other victims of his game. Called ebay right away. Was pleasantly surprised to learn about a policy I had never heard of. If a buyer uses the word "ebay" in a negative feedback they will remove the feedback right away, no questions asked! So my 100% positive reputation stays intact and this buyer is now a member of my ever growing block list!

I strongly suggest you block singletary235472 right away to avoid these headaches!

Page 110 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120160210 ... LastLast