Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 135 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3585125132133134135136137138145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Haha Hangtime, my thoughts exactly. I have said the exact same thing before.

And btw, I have tons of marchand and lucic cards that are ripped in half and peed on so your card is not an eBay 1/1 I can assure you :P

Perfect players to rip up for sure!!! But the ones I list will be the only ones with my pee on them so...still one of one.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

So I won an auction for $14, and the seller contacts me and says he only accepts "ProPay" whatever that is lol. Nowhere in the listing, title, subtitle, description, etc. did it say he only accepted ProPay except in the "payments accepted" area, which I didn't even glance at. I mean everybody accepts paypal on eBay, and if they don't they make note of it somewhere in the listing to make sure it's clear. Shoot, even if you do happen to look at it ProPay looks exactly like PayPal lol. Anyway a typical ebayer, the seller won't cancel the transaction (mind you it's $14 free shipping) and replies with just a HINT of sarcasm "It is up to you. eBay will penalize you if you don't pay. You may not mind that, or you may want to take 3 minutes to set up an account. Thanks. I really appreciate it."

I have no desire to make an account with another company online with my bank account information but since we have another DB here I guess I have no choice.

I guess what I want to know is what is ProPay and can I hook it up to paypal or transfer funds into it without tying it to my bank account? Any help would be really appreciated!!!

Cam

Call eBay and tell them of his shenanigans. They will put a stop to the nonsense. If not just hit the NPB and get your refund on the 4th day. Let eBay know, so that they can flag your account and remove any negs once he does not pay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I won an auction for $14, and the seller contacts me and says he only accepts "ProPay" whatever that is lol. Nowhere in the listing, title, subtitle, description, etc. did it say he only accepted ProPay except in the "payments accepted" area, which I didn't even glance at. I mean everybody accepts paypal on eBay, and if they don't they make note of it somewhere in the listing to make sure it's clear. Shoot, even if you do happen to look at it ProPay looks exactly like PayPal lol. Anyway a typical ebayer, the seller won't cancel the transaction (mind you it's $14 free shipping) and replies with just a HINT of sarcasm "It is up to you. eBay will penalize you if you don't pay. You may not mind that, or you may want to take 3 minutes to set up an account. Thanks. I really appreciate it."

I have no desire to make an account with another company online with my bank account information but since we have another DB here I guess I have no choice.

I guess what I want to know is what is ProPay and can I hook it up to paypal or transfer funds into it without tying it to my bank account? Any help would be really appreciated!!!

Cam

Unless you really want the card, I'd call him a DB and cancel the deal. Just don't pay. eBay doesn't do a damn thing to those who don't pay anyways so who cares.

SCF Rewards
    Country

when I get home from work, I will look up the address and see if it is the same address with a different account name, would be good to know before I mail the card out, still haven't got payment yet though

I don't know if it's possible to find out but here's another bidder with no feedback and the first letter P bidding on cards...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301170203763...84.m1423.l2649

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cam

You don't need an account but ProPay requires you to pay with a credit card or a debit card.

ProPay is simple and safe for your buyers to use. They will be directed to a secure webpage where they can enter their credit or debit card information for payment. The buyer does not need to create an account or log into an account to complete payment.

https://epay.propay.com/ebay/howitworks.aspx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Hey, I don't have a problem, I'm just looking for some eBay advice. I don't sell on eBay very often so I'm kind of inexperienced and I want a second opinion.

I just listed a card and I've received a pm with an offer if I end the auction early. I assume the routine is to end the auction, give him my paypal, get his address and send the card, right? My question is does this leave me open to being scammed? This is all done "under the table": no records on eBay, no dispute resolution, no feedback. If I somehow have a problem do I have no recourse? Has anyone else taken an offer off the record? Is it something that happens a lot that I just don't know about?

The offer is pretty good, I must say. I'm tempted to take it.
    Last edited by OPCfan; 05-07-2014 at 10:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Is the card listed as an Auction or Buy It Now and he put in an offer? If he offered on a Buy It Now listing then all you have to do is accept.

If it's an auction is could very well be shady if he is asking you to end early and deal outside of eBay. Or he wants the card for a certain amount thinking it could very well go higher than that.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I didn't include a Buy It Now price but I suppose I could revise the listing and add one.

This is the card and the offer is $75:

Think it would go for more if I let it auction?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

It's hard to say. Auctions can go for very little sometimes and quite often depends on when the card is ending. Any High Gloss young gun parallel has the potential to sell for $100+. 3 of his Exclusives /100 have sold, from $16.00 to $27.00

I do not know too much about Coyle to say if that's a good deal or not.

He has 6 points in the playoffs, which is very good and looks promising for a long career. I would have listed it as a But It Now or best offer and listed it at $150.00. Who is to say you would only get a $75 offer though when it's all said and done?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

It's hard to say. Auctions can go for very little sometimes and quite often depends on when the card is ending. Any High Gloss young gun parallel has the potential to sell for $100+. 3 of his Exclusives /100 have sold, from $16.00 to $27.00

I do not know too much about Coyle to say if that's a good deal or not.

He has 6 points in the playoffs, which is very good and looks promising for a long career. I would have listed it as a But It Now or best offer and listed it at $150.00. Who is to say you would only get a $75 offer though when it's all said and done?

Yeah I was looking at completed listings for High Gloss Young Guns and the final price varies wildly from less than $10 to more than $100 even for marginal players and I thought it could go either way so I decided to sit on the card hoping for Minnesota to make a playoff run and now that I listed it I got more than I bargained for. It's only been up for less than 3 hours and I already have 3 die-hard fans message me asking me to end the listing. I had no idea Charlie Coyle had such a fanbase! I was thinking about revising the auction to a best offer type but I see the possibility of a bidding war.

Decisions, decisions....

Page 135 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3585125132133134135136137138145185235 ... LastLast