Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 172 of 282 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've always been a fan of poorly listed player names on ebay, such as Marian Gabronik, Mike Zibanjajad, and Steve Bartsky (a particularly bad listing for Sven Baertschi). Thought this one was funny because it looks to me like it was a victim of auto-correct:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2014-Joyride-...item27ed7eb059

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Joyride Benn HAHAHA that is precious :P
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've always been a fan of poorly listed player names on ebay, such as Marian Gabronik, Mike Zibanjajad, and Steve Bartsky (a particularly bad listing for Sven Baertschi). Thought this one was funny because it looks to me like it was a victim of auto-correct:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2014-Joyride-Benn-Auto-O-Pee-Chee-Stars-/171488227417?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item2 7ed7eb059

18.50 shipping? yikes
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

are you surprised? that stupid global program is mental. I dont buy anything from the US anymore on ebay unless they arent using that foolishness.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

are you surprised? that stupid global program is mental. I dont buy anything from the US anymore on ebay unless they arent using that foolishness.

Amen to that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

I have found if late that a lot of sellers from the States are charging $12 shipping to Canada. $7 I can understand because that is their cost but why the extra five bucks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

I have found if late that a lot of sellers from the States are charging $12 shipping to Canada. $7 I can understand because that is their cost but why the extra five bucks.

What? You haven't heard? The price of bubble mailers has blown up in the states due to a 'air inside the bubble' shortage...damndest thing... :P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allenhawks's Items on eBay

Ebay policy/procedure question

Hi folks looking for some input from some of you more experienced E'bayers here. If this should be in the "post your ebay issues" thread by all means please move it there.

Anyway, here it is. I'm fairly new on Ebay, and I've got my settings that I don't ship outside North America, Canada/US onl, Never been an issue as far as bidders go, till now.
    I had a Pavel Bure card up that got 1 bid (the winner of course) and the winner it turns out is from Sweden. I guess he didn't notice I don't ship there.
    Anyway he's emailed me a couple of times saying ebay won't let him pay as I don't ship there.
    He wants my paypal address to pay me directly. Now I did find out approx how much shipping standard to there is. Haven't told him the amount yet.
    My question then is what are the problems (if any) of taking the payment outside of Ebay. He has a feedback of over 2000 all positive, I'm not concerned about that.
    I understand the risk of sending regular mail that far.
    Do I cancel the winning bid to do that, or If I accept the payment this way, do I mark it shipped on the auction? Can Ebay tell if he paid through the Ebay portal ? I've got perfect feedback so far, don't want Ebay all over me for breaking thier rules over a relatively cheap card.
    Also can I just cancel the winning bid and maybe relist it at a later date ?
    Any thoughts ?
    Thanks
    --Robert--

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

supposedly.... and this is only a "suppose to be"... if you have your account set up to "will not ship outside [your country]", then those members outside your country CANNOT bid on the item... but guess what... I am finding out more and more that there is a glitch in the software and people still bid on my items.

I try to remember to put a big "WILL SHIP TO U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY" in the description.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If the member was on ebay.se then they wouldn't be able to see the listing.
    However, if they're on .com then they can see the listing but there should be the big Will Not Ship to .... for all excluded countries.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 172 of 282 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182222272 ... LastLast