Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 180 of 282 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Seller responded

Hi,

That's really unfortunate. Let me know what you think would be fair for a refund. I will also need your PayPal address.

Do you think any change in packaging could have prevented the damage?

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

Great response. I would inform them that you plan on contacting Panini about a replacement. Tell them if Panini does replace it that you will give them the money back.

I really hope that Panini will replace the card for you. It does not have an auto or memorabilia on it so it would just be the card stock and ink.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Great response. I would inform them that you plan on contacting Panini about a replacement. Tell them if Panini does replace it that you will give them the money back.

I really hope that Panini will replace the card for you. It does not have an auto or memorabilia on it so it would just be the card stock and ink.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but a replacement isn't going to happen.

#1. The card was damaged on the secondary market, Panini are quick to say that something isn't their problem(or just completely ignore you) when it ACTUALLY IS their problem, so in this case, not a prayer that they will help you out when it 100% isn't their fault.

#2. It would cost THOUSANDS of dollar to fire up the press, not going to do it for just one card.

#3. The plates have been packed out into other product already, and I doubt they have the urge to make a new set.

It is nice to hear that the seller is receptive though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thecardboxyvr's Items on eBay

Been out of the hobby for a bit - are group breaks banned from eBay?

Been inactive for a while, but I was checking eBay, and looking at group breaks.

They all seem to be selling something else and then adding the group break as a bonus.

Are group breaks not allowed on eBay? Has it always been like this and I just didn't notice?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thecardboxyvr's Items on eBay

Never mind, I found the eBay page that talks about it - http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ay-raffle.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but a replacement isn't going to happen.

#1. The card was damaged on the secondary market, Panini are quick to say that something isn't their problem(or just completely ignore you) when it ACTUALLY IS their problem, so in this case, not a prayer that they will help you out when it 100% isn't their fault.

#2. It would cost THOUSANDS of dollar to fire up the press, not going to do it for just one card.

#3. The plates have been packed out into other product already, and I doubt they have the urge to make a new set.

It is nice to hear that the seller is receptive though.

You called it.

I never really expected Panini to offer any help but I shot them an email anyway which to my surprise was actually answered rather quickly on Friday. Because the card was from 11-12 it was past the 12 month replacement window so they said they couldn't do anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

pet peeve - card dealers dabbling in hockey that have no clue what team emblems are - i don't know how many Pekka Rinne cards i have seen that some numb( squirrel food ) has listed as Panthers or Sabers and vice versa with a sabers player listed as a predator -or Barkov listed as a predator - they may both be cats buts that's about as far as team names and or logos go - its not rocket science people - end of rant ---

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

d_jenkins93

If you can please avoid this person on eBay. They had messaged me on eBay asking about an Eberle Dominion Reebok logo /3 I had listed. He had asked me if I would trade it. Long story short is that we agreed to a trade. We had added and it was about $200 in sales value going each way. I had asked him if we could post the trade on any of hobbyinsider, sportscardforum or cloutsnchara so we can give and get feedback. I just felt safer trading that way. He had told me that he was not on any of those sites. So we exchanged addresses. Something just felt a little off about the deal. I was getting a deal in my favour and he had no problems with it so it seemed. With his feedback score of just 27 I figured that I will let him send first. My feedback is around 1,200. We both live in Canada so shipping times should not take to long. I had also suggested shipping with tracking but he said that it is expensive and the cards will arrive with no problems.

So fast forward two weeks and no cards. I had messaged him asking if he had sent his end and after a day and a half no reply. Before he would reply usually within an hour.

I am happy that I trusted my gut on this one. I would suggest avoiding this eBay member if I were you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

d_jenkins93

If you can please avoid this person on eBay. They had messaged me on eBay asking about an Eberle Dominion Reebok logo /3 I had listed. He had asked me if I would trade it. Long story short is that we agreed to a trade. We had added and it was about $200 in sales value going each way. I had asked him if we could post the trade on any of hobbyinsider, sportscardforum or cloutsnchara so we can give and get feedback. I just felt safer trading that way. He had told me that he was not on any of those sites. So we exchanged addresses. Something just felt a little off about the deal. I was getting a deal in my favour and he had no problems with it so it seemed. With his feedback score of just 27 I figured that I will let him send first. My feedback is around 1,200. We both live in Canada so shipping times should not take to long. I had also suggested shipping with tracking but he said that it is expensive and the cards will arrive with no problems.

So fast forward two weeks and no cards. I had messaged him asking if he had sent his end and after a day and a half no reply. Before he would reply usually within an hour.

I am happy that I trusted my gut on this one. I would suggest avoiding this eBay member if I were you.

He tried to trade low ball , trade and everything else with me before . HIs opening offer on a Landeskog Honorable numbers $ 2.50 , but i did eventually sell him the card for a resonnable price , after i told him ebay wasn't a trading site and if he insisted on trading he should sign up at a trading card forum

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beware of this ebay seller

BEWARE OF THIS EBAY SELLER:
    EBAY USER NAME: elliot_krista05
    Elliott Harris
    715 Sportsman Club Ln,
    Russellville, KY

I bought a semi high end Seth Jones for a bargain, the seller posted a tracking # & all was good, or so I thought. 2 weeks go by and nothing so I check tracking #. INVALID!!! So I message him about having difficultly with tracking # with no answer. Another week goes by with no response so I message him again asking for a update and clarification on tracking with no response. Message him again asking why he is avoiding me with no response of course so ebay resolution is next on Tuesday when time runs out...

Card details: Seth Jones Select Emerald Auto 1/15

If anyone sees this card posted any where please notify me so that I may take the next step....
    Thanks for reading

Page 180 of 282 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230280 ... LastLast