Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 217 of 282 FirstFirst ... 117167207214215216217218219220227267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't find it relisted anywhere. This is what I won.

2010-11 ITG HEROES AND PROSPECTS PROSPECT COMBOS 'GOLD' #PC-09 RYAN NUGENT HOPKINS AND BRANDON SUTTER RC 2/10.

Still waiting for a refund.

Make sure to leave negative feedback...I hate that kind of stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Make sure to leave negative feedback...I hate that kind of stuff.

I don't think that actually works. This guy "mitchellregnier61" did the same thing to me last month for a Monahan YG. After the 7 day wait I left negative feedback. The negative doesn't show up on his account today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 12tetris's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I ordered some packs from the early 90s(they were cheap and I like opening things) at the beginning of October and they didn't arrive. Seller messaged me to ask if they'd come and I said no and they said they'd send out some more. This was November 1st. They came on the 18th or something like that (mail date on the package said the 7th). I got a customs fees slip ( I thought it was something else so paid the Ł16.24) The package shouldn't have had customs fees as the total was $13 including postage. The seller wrote the value as $50. I opened a return request (even though I don't want to return them) on the 24th, as the seller hadn't relied to two messages. They've still not replied and I can't seem to escalate the case, possibly because it's after 30 days (of something). Is there anything I can do, or can I only leave them a negative and that's it. Thanks. and hopefully that made sense. Just realised I can't even leave feedback as it's after 60 days.

I think I'm going to phone ebay tomorrow. Seems you can't email them.

and the seller was indyhawkus. which I meant to say at the beginning.
    Last edited by Skioilers; 12-03-2015 at 03:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    connexionhck (46)
    Country

Alright I have a good one today. eBay Buyer name is Xits79. He bought a 2kusd item from me and I offered free shipping. He is located in Ontario, Canada.

He sends the payment, then asks me to ship to a different address. Besides, I printed my shipping label the second I received the payment. So I explain to him how the seller protection works and he keeps insisting on shipping to the unconfirmed address. He finally gave up and ended up saying it would be redirected anyway. (So why did you insist that much?)

So at this point I ship the box, and the box was returned to sender because the buyer is not living at the confirmed address anymore and CP doesnt forward packages when you buy the mail forwarding service. So the second the package gets sent back, I email the buyer to try to get the PO to hold the package for him, he stopped answering for days at this point, so the PO sent me back the package. I gave him instructions to how to get his new address confirmed, and I send refund.

Another multiple days without an answer, I realize the deal will never happen and based on his agitation when I refused to ship to the unconfirmed address AND the fact that he didnt want to make the deal to the correct address tells me that he just made a scam attempt on me; and a big one.

So not only did I lose the hype on my item (was the first one on ebay, 3 dozens of watchers, some offers and 600 views), but I also had to pay shipping twice for nothing and item was unavailable for resale for at least two weeks. But its not over.

Today he started messaging me again. Saying that the refund didnt go through. I explain to him that paypal takes several days to send back the money. I send him screenshots of everything; even my bank account to show that the money was taken by paypal; nothing to do. Still insist that I refund him now.

With his last message, I answered saying that I knew what he tried to do, it all became obvious now. He intentionally tried to make me ship to an unconfirmed address so he can chargeback afterwards. And now that it didnt work, he wants to go for the money I dont even have anymore. Somebody innocent would defend himself. This guy just kept silent; going for his next prey I suppose.

I even messaged all the other sellers that were selling the same thing to be sure they dont get ripped off as well.

I lost a lot of time, $50 in shipping + my item will probably sell now for less then the done-deal we had.

Stay away from this guy. Red flags all over him.
    Last edited by MaximusJ; 12-05-2015 at 03:04 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EmpireHockey's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Anyone ever deal with "oviethekid887" on eBay?

Is he a member on this site? Supposedly he is from Winnipeg...

I bought a Malkin UD Ultimate Patch auto /25 for Best Offer.....LINK

Fast forward to last week and this seller sent a totally different and much cheaper card. I contact the seller immediately and he tells me that he has been sick and accidently sent to someone else. Seller contacted this "other" guy in the GTA....and supposedly this GTA guy is returning the Malkin back to him.

Now, the seller wants to cancel the transaction and won't refund my money until I ship his junk back to him with tracking....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone ever deal with "oviethekid887" on eBay?

Is he a member on this site? Supposedly he is from Winnipeg...

I bought a Malkin UD Ultimate Patch auto /25 for Best Offer.....LINK

Fast forward to last week and this seller sent a totally different and much cheaper card. I contact the seller immediately and he tells me that he has been sick and accidently sent to someone else. Seller contacted this "other" guy in the GTA....and supposedly this GTA guy is returning the Malkin back to him.

Now, the seller wants to cancel the transaction and won't refund my money until I ship his junk back to him with tracking....

Tracked shipping is the only way to protect yourself, so that's really the way to go anyway. I noticed the item said that the buyer pays for return shipping, but that seller should be made aware if he doesn't know already, that in a case where the wrong item is sent, the seller has to also cover your return shipping.

Pay for tracking, but make sure that you have an open case and that you follow the proper steps. Any changes/returns shouldn't cost you a cent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EmpireHockey's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Tracked shipping is the only way to protect yourself, so that's really the way to go anyway. I noticed the item said that the buyer pays for return shipping, but that seller should be made aware if he doesn't know already, that in a case where the wrong item is sent, the seller has to also cover your return shipping.

Pay for tracking, but make sure that you have an open case and that you follow the proper steps. Any changes/returns shouldn't cost you a cent.

Thanks for the tip.
    I'm really bummed about not getting this card.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

How can people be so dumb and dishonest! I hate hearing things like this. Hope things work out for you. Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

I haven't sold very much on ebay, mostly purchased, but my first two sales went well. However my third sale has been different. Anyhow, it's been 7 days since the auction ended and the highest bidder hasn't paid or gotten in contact with me. I did email him on Wednesday to remind him/her, but still nothing.

i was thinking of sending one last reminder tonight and that if I don't receive payment by tomorrow night then I will be reporting him as a NPB.

Do you guys think I've waited a sufficient amount of time? Any other recourses?

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I haven't sold very much on ebay, mostly purchased, but my first two sales went well. However my third sale has been different. Anyhow, it's been 7 days since the auction ended and the highest bidder hasn't paid or gotten in contact with me. I did email him on Wednesday to remind him/her, but still nothing.

i was thinking of sending one last reminder tonight and that if I don't receive payment by tomorrow night then I will be reporting him as a NPB.

Do you guys think I've waited a sufficient amount of time? Any other recourses?

thanks!

A couple of e-mails over a week long period is sufficient in my opinion. Your best bet however is to state a payment due date in your listings from here on in (i.e. "payment is expected within 5 days of auction ending") to cover yourself in any disputes/disagreements with the buyer over the payment due date. You'll always get some people who will complain that they didn't have any notice or they were about to pay. Posting a payment date takes care of this.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Page 217 of 282 FirstFirst ... 117167207214215216217218219220227267 ... LastLast