Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 247 of 282 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

Won a card in February for 70USD from Toronto. Shipped on February 13th without tracking. Still no sign of it as of today. The seller is offering
    Opinions?

Open a case instead. Ebay should rule in your favor and refund you the full amount.

I've never had a seller offer me a 1/2 loss deal.... and myself as a seller have not offered that.

Only full refunds. Sucks for the seller, but that's why I automatically track everything over $50 USD on my listings.
    Last edited by atruong317; 04-10-2017 at 10:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

No - Economy International Shipping

Ooooh! I've had that issue with a package taking a long time to get to Russia using this. Thankfully it was a deal on here, and it took three months to arrive.

My thoughts are you will get it, but it won't be anytime soon. I would ask for a full refund, but also state to the seller that if it shows up , you will repay them for it out of good faith.

I did this once with a seller in the states, and they were fine with it. That package took two months to get to me, and once it did, I re sent the payment back.We were all happy!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See john_y1's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

We've come to the agreement. The seller issued a refund of a final item price.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Member's name is: hartl2682_kivwp

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/hartl2682_kivwp?_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2754

Not a lot of feedback.....

I have a card listed for $50 BIN/BO (+ $2 s/h in Canada). I was offered $40, I accepted, and sent the invoice for $42 CND.

Next day I get the following message:

Sorry, I am going to have to pass on this because there seems to be an issue with my bank card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Member's name is: hartl2682_kivwp

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/hartl2682_kivwp?_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2754

Not a lot of feedback.....

I have a card listed for $50 BIN/BO (+ $2 s/h in Canada). I was offered $40, I accepted, and sent the invoice for $42 CND.

Next day I get the following message:

Sorry, I am going to have to pass on this because there seems to be an issue with my bank card.

Does the phrase "Weak excuse" come to mind here........?

Geeze Sean! I'll SMH with you on this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So a buyerwho just joined eBay(1 positive feedback) bought one of my cards the other day. I am skeptical as the card I listed was "best offer" and there was no offer he just bought it outright.

Basically, I am just wondering what are the ways I can 100% cover myself from any issues like package not arriving or "damage" I put it in 2 bubble mailers. I will probably send with tracking and take the hit on shipping because it is a $200 transaction and take a photo of the package with the tracking info on it before sending.

Is there anything else I should do or is what I am doing more than sufficient. Also I have over 160 perfect transactions and rated as a power seller and top rated seller if that matters at all.

Cheers, any help/advice is welcomed!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

So a buyerwho just joined eBay(1 positive feedback) bought one of my cards the other day. I am skeptical as the card I listed was "best offer" and there was no offer he just bought it outright.

Basically, I am just wondering what are the ways I can 100% cover myself from any issues like package not arriving or "damage" I put it in 2 bubble mailers. I will probably send with tracking and take the hit on shipping because it is a $200 transaction and take a photo of the package with the tracking info on it before sending.

Is there anything else I should do or is what I am doing more than sufficient. Also I have over 160 perfect transactions and rated as a power seller and top rated seller if that matters at all.

Cheers, any help/advice is welcomed!

If you ship with tracking you don't need to do anything else, I would suggest writing in your description that items ending over a certain amount, mine is 100$, that tracked shipping is necessary at the buyers expense.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

So seller platinumpete77 from Nova Scotia charges me 15 bucks for tracked shipping on a 20 dollar card. Listing states sales over 100 require tracking. I paid it and asked about it - he told me thats the cost for trackable ship. Lo and behold it was 10.60 like it is when I ship from Toronto. Now he is claiming it is a handling charge. He clearly wasnt happy with the price of the card as he also tried to tell me he lost it or something before I threatened neg feedback.

Needles to say I left feedback. I received this threat:
    Nice one you block me but I have a lot of friends on eBay so be careful caution caution caution you will have every item with negative feedback so do not play this game with me you will lose I don't live off eBay if you see by myself you foolI

Not sure what that last part meant. He has also threatened to find the organization (sic) I am with and harass me.

Obviously I will give ebay a call but I think its important to share this behavior on the boards to protect other people.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looks like "Pete" works off multiple accounts

https://forums.cloutsnchara.com/view...p?f=12&t=78361
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, I have a person that hasn't paid for a card they won in an auction. Its been a week and one day so I guess I am eligible to open a case for this. I haven't had to do this before, how long do you guys usually wait before doing this? The guy has a lot of feedback (3000+) and its at 100% positive so Im surprised but there has been no communication from him. I have sent him an invoice and a message a couple of days ago as well with no replys. Would you guys wait or open a case right away?

Page 247 of 282 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250257 ... LastLast