Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 251 of 282 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252253254261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2816
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Five cards that I'm interested in from the same seller. All supercheap but shipping is $7.99 CDN. One of the cards has a $12.99 shipping charge.......

I message the seller........ "$7.99 per card? $7.99 no matter how many cards??"

He messages back......... "no extra charges" What does that MEAN??? I chose to hope for the best.

I won three cards, including the one with $12.99 shipping, and got outbid on the other two. Grand total is $13.49 CDN. Plus $28.97 for shipping. I request the combined-shipping total and wait........

This morning I go to attempt to pay and see the new invoice, a 99-cent discount on the shipping; new total is $27.98.

So there's that

I had one guy do that in the states. He shipping was not unreasonable like 2.99 per card but not matter how many you bought he still charged you 2.99. He had some nice deals too but with the shipping the cost added up 3 times the initial bid of the card lol. Sorry to hear that and hopefully you pay him and then leave a note on the shipping charge so all buyers will be aware of this in the future when the bid on this member cards.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Messaged buddy asking for either a new invoice or an explanation. Just got an invoice for $7.98 shipping, which isn't the absolute worst. Problem solved :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks

Messaged buddy asking for either a new invoice or an explanation. Just got an invoice for $7.98 shipping, which isn't the absolute worst. Problem solved :)

Most sellers try to pull a fast one unless the buyer complains. Glad everything worked out for you in the end.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

LOL I would have expected that package to show up in an overnight FedEx box at that rate.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Stay away from this user: croskincards

I purchased an item off him with a BIN this morning. The BIN was surprisingly low so I clicked it ($1.99 on a card I would say is in the $10-$15 range). He refunded the order and told me the card was misplaced but that if he found it he would be relisting it for $9.99.

I told him that was unacceptable, and that if he found it, he has an obligation to sell it to me at the original agreed upon price.

He proceeds to relist the card at a $35 BIN and send me increasingly insulting messages once I neg him.

here is the chain:

Me(once he told me it was lost, exactly 4 minutes after I paid for it (not really long enough to even look for it):
    "I think you just accidentally listed it too cheap and are backing out. Negative feedback will be left
    "

Him:
    That's fine I'll just contact eBay I don't do that

Me:
    Ebay will do nothing about removing it. A cancelled order is a justified negative. That way people who are unhappy with the price their card sells for can't back out of deals. I figured I would give you a chance to make it right and live up to your end but I guess not.

Him:
    I'll re list it if I find it for 9.99

Me:
    If you ever relist it I'll report it to ebay. Technically if you find it ebay requires you to sell it to me at the agreed upon price.

Him:
    Go ahead it's 34.99 now good luck

AT THIS POINT I LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CEASE ALL COMMUNICATIONS WITH HIM but the messages don't stop coming in

Him:
    Have a look it's back up, u might get it if u jump on it now...people like u make eBay a joke and why it is the way it is...it's a friendly site but people like u...I will report u...u will get a negative rating etc lol...joke

I don't reply but instead report the Relisted Item as a fraudulent listing

and...

Him:
    Joking BTW its truest gone...sorry about all that...what's that? Your mom is calling you upstairs for lunch,better run along now...lmfao good luck with your mission..probably I'll pull my stuff anyways and just sell through kijjii sell more there lol good luck with your tomato soup and grill cheese say hi to mom for me ��

Anyways, I've contacted ebay and reported him for his listing practices and for harrassment. If I were you guys I would steer clear of this guy. Ebay flagged him and his listings have all since been removed. Also, I'm following the card he never sent me (serial numbered, so easy to identify) and will report it as fraudulent if ever he relists it.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So....did you enjoy your grilled cheese and tomato soup? Because frankly that sounds delicious.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

So....did you enjoy your grilled cheese and tomato soup? Because frankly that sounds delicious.

He actually just left me a positive feedback with negative comments. On the phone with ebay right now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Man oh man...that's just hilarious. Some people are just giant door knobs. He's a giant turd, and you're not. You win.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Has anyone else noticed an uptick in people just sitting on Best Offers? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, accept, counter or decline. I hate sitting around and waiting for offers to expire. I know you're smartphone buzzed or beeped or dinged to let you know, just do something about it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Don't know what I did but every time I click on an item on eBay, it automatically opens it in a new window instead of loading the page. Any ideas how to fix this? Super annoying!

Page 251 of 282 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252253254261 ... LastLast