Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 50 of 282 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360100150 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Huh... I actually did not know that Gallinator, thanks for the lesson!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Has anyone else been having trouble printing shipping labels on Ebay? I haven't been able to for the last 2 weeks and it's really starting to aggravate me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Has anyone else been having trouble printing shipping labels on Ebay? I haven't been able to for the last 2 weeks and it's really starting to aggravate me.

I can print labels for Canada but not USA. I've called Paypal a few times an they say they know about it and are trying to fix it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can print labels for Canada but not USA. I've called Paypal a few times an they say they know about it and are trying to fix it.

yes likewise, just the USA labels aren't printing, so silly, it's been going on awhile now. You would think with the combined resources of Paypal and Canada Post they could figure it out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And the Canada Post website service Ship and Click isn't working either! Oh we'll guess I'm going to the post office tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another non paying Ebayer, this guy made a best offer, the worst kind of non paying ebayers.

username: Oldtimegamer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Another non paying Ebayer, this guy made a best offer, the worst kind of non paying ebayers.

username: Oldtimegamer

Had the same situation couple weeks ago. Card listed at $600, offer of $400 comes in. I accept. Turns out the buyer lives literally 3 minutes away from me. Anyways, they never paid. So frustrating! It's not like they got caught up in a bidding war and went too far. They entered a best offer!! We should be able to leave a negative after a non paying bidder case is closed! Just my opinion.

ID degermann.2009

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Here's another for people: shotgun_divorce

Decided to buy into one of my breaks, took 6 days to pay - by this time the break is done & link sent out to all paid up buyers. Because I only look at the last 24 hours usually I didn't notice he'd paid.. after 3 days of not receiving the link to the break & not contacting me he slams me with a negative. Just do yourself a favour and avoid.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

oldtimegamer is all lower case, if you use a capital letter at the beginning andy try to enter it into your list of Non-Paying Bidders, it will say that he is not a registered user.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a buyer only, never sold, and I fully agree that non paying buyers should receive the same bad feedback you guys get. Sellers have to make sure everything goes perfectly, and the buyer is not in a bad mood or his wife burnt the meatloaf on feedback day. Buyers just have to pay. It,s been my experience that sellers are very fair if you just communicate. If there is a card I really want, and know it will be very expensive at the end of bidding, I always talk to the seller before I even bid. I just say I am prepared to pay what it takes to win if you can wait a week or two. Usually they say no problem, and they end up getting max value on the card. If they say no, I don,t bid or I drop out at my limit.

Page 50 of 282 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360100150 ... LastLast