Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 60 of 282 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370110160 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Beware do not buy this card!!!

Theres a guy on ebay going under the nic of eastbaysportscards beware!! trying to sell a 05 - 06 slabbed itg ultimate jersey auto as new then says it has scratches. WRONG!!! I bought this card from him and returned item won case with ebay. He's tried to open the case in 2 places, looks as if he's taken a crow bar to it. Card has dented corner then put back in case. but list it as new. I should have known something was wrong when I asked about tracking and insurance, since I'm in Canada and he's from California, he sends me some Road Rage message about I should have read his ad. Needless to say when then card arrived in this shape I didn't get much better of a response to my message about it. Long story short I returned it He refused to give money back and ebay settled dispute in my favor. Again selling as new a damaged card in a broken pried open slab case. DO NOT BUY!!! NOT AS ADVERTISED BROKEN DAMAGED!!! http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2005-06-Sidne...item27d445ad44

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which corner is damaged? As it doesn't really look like there are any issues with the card. And how would he remove the card from the slab and then re-insert it? I've removed cards from slabs before but there is no chance they could ever go back in.

Without any proof, you're just potentially ruining this guy's reputation....

BANNED

Country

hey just warning you first off. second the case is pried open, very apparent by pry marks. case is broken and card can fall out. I bought the card and returned it. so I have a little insight to the card. but you go ahead and buy it my friend and then come on here and cry about how you got robbed. because you were warned but choose just to be an ™™™, that's your choice. hahaha I put this pnnost up as a warning to a bad Crosby card and this clown puts his 2 cents in hahaha. good luck then

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

Which corner is damaged? As it doesn't really look like there are any issues with the card. And how would he remove the card from the slab and then re-insert it? I've removed cards from slabs before but there is no chance they could ever go back in.

Without any proof, you're just potentially ruining this guy's reputation....

Yea, I'm going to have to agree with this guy... that makes no sense. You can't pry open a case and re-insert a card... and why would you want to? Makes no sense to me

BANNED

Country

buy the card. you'll be very upset when you get it. I was. hey guys you don't believe a fellow buyer/collector when told that a card is damaged lol fools do what you want. its just a warning and do what you want with that warning. but for you to doubt a warning your a fool.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Do you have any other pics? Other than the two on the eBay link?

BANNED

Country

me? why would I? not my card. Only noticed he's put it back up for sale after 4 months of off the market. hey again you folks do what you want with the warning I gave. ignore and buy that card but don't come back here whining that you got ripped off when you were warned. also don't make me the bad guy for warning people of a bad card on the market. what is wrong with you idiots. I give you a warning and spin it off on me? what a couple of clowns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

me? why would I? not my card. Only noticed he's put it back up for sale after 4 months of off the market. hey again you folks do what you want with the warning I gave. ignore and buy that card but don't come back here whining that you got ripped off when you were warned. also don't make me the bad guy for warning people of a bad card on the market. what is wrong with you idiots. I give you a warning and spin it off on me? what a couple of clowns.

But it was your card at one point since you bought it and returned it so you very well could have taken pictures or something as proof of damage, etc. Plus, no one said they were going to buy the card but you cant just come on a board and start posting about how this guy is doing these things when there's only two pictures and your word which IMO means nothing to me based on the fact that your name calling people and have 16 posts.

BANNED

Country

Wow. Kids.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

It's also possible that he got it re-slabbed by ITG which you can do during that time. The scans don't seem to have any damage to the case.

Page 60 of 282 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370110160 ... LastLast