Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 67 of 282 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077117167 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

They will hold the funds til the case is resolved. This is to prevent you from taking the funds and running.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

They will hold the funds til the case is resolved. This is to prevent you from taking the funds and running.

...hate people hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Need to vent. I seem to attract all the fickle buyers on ebay. Just received two low DSR's for S&H from two different buyers. I guess $12 for tracking, insurance and signature is to high now. Its things like this that have been making me reconsider the amount of wax I crack.

Something to consider to avoid people from doing this is offer free shipping. It can be a bit risky but it will often drive the final sale price up which basically covers the shipping cost and they aren't able to leave feedback for shipping. It automatically defaults to a perfect rating.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I don't do auctions, only BIN or BO. Good advice though for auction format listings. Most likely going to change all my listings to free shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wrong forum for post, my bad
    Last edited by marsh; 07-29-2013 at 11:43 PM. Reason: dont want people to get mad at a newb

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya it works both ways really.
    I don't do auctions, only BIN or BO. Good advice though for auction format listings. Most likely going to change all my listings to free shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It would not surprise me in the slightest if someone opened the box first, and then before the listings for the break ends, had someone they know or even their own separate account and made certain they won the teams that had huge hits.
    Fairly new to ebay purchases but lately I've been buying into box breaks. I absolutely love them and have had some great luck. It wasn't until a friend said "careful of that man, they can manipulate the videos and the bids". I went to school for graphics/film studies and it never once crossed my mind someone would go through all that trouble. And of course, those words lingered with me and now I have second thoughts and it's driving me crazy.

I have have had hits from every seller and every one of them is extremely professional and great!! The only thing that has bothered me is that from one seller, sometimes there is quite of a dollar difference on one break than the next. When I looked at the bidding activity, every single time I lose the highest bidder (when the bid is far higher than normal) it's always this one buyer and he bids with seconds to go. No big deal I thought, someone out there who has their way of bidding. It's happened 3 times and for my own paranoid brain, I go to the sellers youtube channel and watch the break I got outbid on, the day after. All 3 breaks had my teams cards on them. I'd like to point out these aren't UD1 or high card volume boxes...very few cards in each box. Hmmm, now am I super paranoid or, I'm strongly leaning towards coincidence. BUT, it bothers me nonetheless. Double the average bidding and every time the same buyer at the last second and every time it's a hit for the team I want. I'm still going to purchase the breaks but I would like some feedback as to if I'm I've been hit with the "conspiracy theory" bug. And like I said earlier, the seller is very prompt and professional so zero issue there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Fully agree. Be careful who you break with, especially on eBay. There are a few decent guys though. If you have to choose who to trust (caveat: I run breaks), I'd look for those who do the box breaks live, or those who show the timestamp of the last auction ended prior to breaking. Live is the best though as the other way can be manipulated. And please, don't buy into ANY mini box breaks of trilogy. Without a serial number you're just asking to get ripped off...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm looking for some opinions from the forum since this is a first time situation for me.

I bought a card on eBay from a seller with over 10,000 feed back (100%) but it has been over 2 weeks since i purchased it and it hasn't arrived at my door (shipped from the same province with no tracking).

I went to message him but he posted up a message that he is away and won't be back until September.....

someone with over 10,000 (100%) I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt and I don't want to file claim but he isn't returning my messages is going to be away until September.

I plan on waiting a little bit longer but is filing a claim after that too drastic?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

When you bought the card did it say he was away? Store sellers can set "out of office" messages to warn their buyers if they do purchase to not expect it shipped until they return. Is the item marked as shipped?

Page 67 of 282 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077117167 ... LastLast