Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 279 of 282 FirstFirst ... 179229269276277278279280281282 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Winnipeg Jets Calgary Flames

qcski-36 (Jonathan Croteau)

Order total

Subtotal C $15.50
    Shipping C $3.00

Buyer paid on Sun, May 16, 2021

Buyer reached to me on Jun. 24 saying "never recieved"

We exchanged a few messages, where he said "is there a way we can solved this in a win / win situation?"

I proposed to refund 50% and then he said on Jun. 29 "i would say lets wait the end of the week and see if its still nit there it will make a month later than the date and yes than let make it a 50/50 lost or a store credit and i order from you ;)"

But this morning very early, "The buyer has opened a case" and Ebay issued a full refund

I mean, does anyone find it a really pathetic way to rip-off somebody out of 18.50$ CAD? I mean, I don't mind losing the money but seriously... lol why even bother sending me those messages if you're going to ask Ebay for a full-refund anyway?

It's also weird that so many buyers "never receive". I received 5,343 Feedback as a buyer and it only happened ONCE that I did not receive and it happened like this :

Bought a package over 100$ from a seller so I had tracking and received not long after. Then bought another package 3 weeks later over 100$ again so had tracking again. But never received it, Ebay asked the seller to provide the tracking number and he put the one for the FIRST order lol. Maybe he was really messed up in his stuff but maybe he was also trying to prove that he did send, hoping it would go through... who knows?

Even in trades, I think I always received my cards, except maybe 2-3 times with new members who had to send first but just "disappeared"

THOUGHTS?
    Last edited by Xspyrit; 07-02-2021 at 09:29 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

If you ship without tracking you take that risk. It obviously makes no sense to add $13 for tracked shipping of a $15 item, but again, you assume all responsibility. Why he went on about a 50/50 split I have no idea. If you can't prove the item was delivered and the buyer claims it was not, you lose 100% of the time. I don't sell anything I can't afford to lose.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country

If you ship without tracking you take that risk. It obviously makes no sense to add $13 for tracked shipping of a $15 item, but again, you assume all responsibility. Why he went on about a 50/50 split I have no idea. If you can't prove the item was delivered and the buyer claims it was not, you lose 100% of the time. I don't sell anything I can't afford to lose.

Thanks but I kinda know how it works already

Regarding the "I don't sell anything I can't afford to lose". Don't worry I can afford it. That's why I only require tracking when the bill goes over 100$. Anything below that is a very small amount of money that I won't stress over. But I still find thieves pathetic losers that can't survive in life without cheating. That's what I am talking about here : denouncing
    Last edited by Xspyrit; 07-03-2021 at 05:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Thanks but I kinda know how it works already

Regarding the "I don't sell anything I can't afford to lose". Don't worry I can afford it. That's why I only require tracking when the bill goes over 100$. Anything below that is a very small amount of money that I won't stress over. But I still find thieves pathetic losers that can't survive in life without cheating. That's what I am talking about here : denouncing

Oh, misunderstood. Ok then...I agree completely. Bunch of losers! Luckily I haven't run into this problem yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

I've quit selling on eBay completely at this point and instead have been working on an alternative. I'm done with their trash service, blatant disregard for sellers, and ridiculous fees.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country

Oh, misunderstood. Ok then...I agree completely. Bunch of losers! Luckily I haven't run into this problem yet.

Never? wow happened to me at least 10 times but most of the time it's not big amounts. As long as it doesn't happen too often, I don't care much

There was once it pissed me off because the guy was a professional scammer. I posted it in this thread

They should really evolve "package delivery". Imagine stamps with a bar code, mail boxes wth a bar code reader. One day lol

If I'm not mistaken, tracking is very affordable within the USA, Canada is at least 10$

I've quit selling on eBay completely at this point and instead have been working on an alternative. I'm done with their trash service, blatant disregard for sellers, and ridiculous fees.

Care to share the alternative? People talked to me about something on Facebook
    Last edited by Xspyrit; 07-03-2021 at 05:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

[QUOTE=Xspyrit;15033995]Never? wow happened to me at least 10 times but most of the time it's not big amounts. As long as it doesn't happen too often, I don't care much

There was once it pissed me off because the guy was a professional scammer. I posted it in this thread

They should really evolve "package delivery". Imagine stamps with a bar code, mail boxes wth a bar code reader. One day lol

If I'm not mistaken, tracking is very affordable within the USA, Canada is at least 10$

I'm a fairly small time seller. Maybe a couple hundred transactions. You probably have a much larger sample size.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What is your alternative?
    @allonblack

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

What is your alternative?
    @allonblack

Can't say too much just yet but once we're ready to go I'll let the community know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

eBay item # 284387442285 entitled "1989 Topps NHL All Star - PATRICK ROY - card No. 6 - very nice!"

Hey fellow collectors,

Can someone (or as many people as possible) on here please tell that eBay seller (look at my title) that his sticker is completely worthless, since being damaged...

That guy blocked me on there; I don't really care 'cause I don't (and will probably never) plan to buy something from him! The only issue is, he doesn't believe me, and called me some names.. Plus, I only wanna prevent the other eBay users from purchasing that "fraud"...

It's SO obvious that the four corners of his sticker have been cut off, and that it wasn't released like that at all. Anyway, I know it I'm a Roy collector; problem is that HE thinks I'm wrong, and that he's right.

Got to say, every once in a while I run into that kind of Mr. know-it-all... They just don't understand, and it seems to me that they will never do! It's exhaustive in the end!

Thanks a LOT to anyone and everyone on here who will be willing & able to help me out on this. Much Appreciated! Thx!

sleepn0t

Page 279 of 282 FirstFirst ... 179229269276277278279280281282 LastLast