Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tiki4mvp's Items on eBay

Yes as a Giants fan this auto really brings a little value to me personally over any other eli auto... especially bc its not on card... but if someone will pay even $350 I would take it.

Blog Entries
    Country

Yes as a Giants fan this auto really brings a little value to me personally over any other eli auto... especially bc its not on card... but if someone will pay even $350 I would take it.

I wouldn't ever sell it. It will go to my boys with the rest of my elite PC.

Blog Entries
    Country

I would expect it to be closer to $100-150 if it was just a triple threads 1/1 auto, and to me, and from what I have seen other people post about, the vast majority of people don't really up the value for a 1/1 if it is graded. I could see a 1/1 auto from his rookie year going for $1000+, but not a 1/1 from a mid-level set. But thats just my 2 cents. It sounds like you have had the card out there and gotten offers quite a bit higher than $350 though. Either way it is a nice looking card.

Believe it or not, $500 is about the most you'll pay for one of his RC's. There are a bunch between $150 and $500 though....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123